my girlfriends, girlfriend -Zach

"Zach stop baby, I have to get back to trinity" "baby please" he said kissing my neck, I giggled and kissed him getting off his bed and pulling my pants on.

"When are you ending it with trinity" I shrugged my shoulders, "she's at a difficult place right now Zach and I don't want to pull her in more right now, just a little while longer I promise" he rolled his eyes and laid on his pillow, I pulled my sweater on and gave him a kiss.

"Look trinity and I don't mean as much as we do to me, okay" he smiled and nodded "Okay girlfriend, got get back to your girl" I giggled and kissed him, picking my bag up and walking out.

"Y/n, kiss her for me" I shook my head and hurried out of Zach's dorm, I had started dating trinity about a year ago and we instantly became the power couple at our high school, just cause it was two girls.

When Zach and I met over the summer I had kinda a small thing with him where we were just hooking up, when I found out he goes to the same college as me we didn't stop hooking up and trinity haven't been happy together for a while.

I was bisexual, and I love Zach but trinity had just lost her job and she had to move back in with her parents, she just recently got a new job and is working on saving for an apartment.

I didn't want to break up with her while she was going through all of this and make it worst, I honestly should have done this months ago, when I knew things between us were bad.

Once I got to Trinity's parents she was waiting outside, I pulled her into a kiss and she pulled away, "you're 30 minutes late" I sighed "I know I got caught up studying, got that exam next week" she nodded and hugged me.

"I found a place" I rubbed her back and she stayed with her head on my neck "really baby, are you going to be able to afford it" I felt her nod. She pulled away from my body and smiled at me "move in with me" I held back a giggled and was socked.

She was being serious, "really, baby I" she laughed and nodded "I had this feeling y/n that maybe you haven't been happy, and I've had this feeling for a while and I just didn't know what to do about it so. Tell me, are you cheating on me" I looked at the ground and heard her laughed

"No wait trinity" she stopped and looked at me, "I'm willing to work on us, I know we've been bad but being where I am now made me realize that I love you, you're the reason I came out and I love you, so move in with me and forget about whoever else you have but if you aren't going to do that leave and don't turn around"

"Tri I-i" she shook her head and wiped a tear that had fallen "im being serious y/n" i nodded and walked over to her, pulling her into my arms as she jumped slightly, I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her "I'll drop them" she nodded.

"Who is it" I shook my head "just some guy" she laughed "cheating on me with a guy y/n, really?" She pulled me off of her "I'm sorry" she shook her head "dropped him and promise you are down for me and only me" I nodded "I promise"

——
"Leaving me" I looked up at Zach and nodded, he laughed and pointed to the door, "fine but just remember when you're laying in bed with her I can actually fuck You, without a silicone toy"

"Tri I have to study" she nodded and got off my lap, "fine" I rolled my eyes and pulled her back to my lap, she was playing this game all week, Annoying me when I was busy and then ignoring me when I wasn't.

I kissed her and she melted into my kiss, "I'm sorry I have to pass this class love" she nodded "you've been studying since you dumped that guy" I nodded "that's college baby" she cringed at the word.

"Don't call me baby" I rolled my eyes "sorry, is this how it's going to be, I messed up and i cheated but you need to realize that I've left that person to stay with you" she nodded.

"But you still cheated" I nodded, "I did because our relationship was in a bad place and I chose to turn to another person to give me what I wanted instead of you" she rolled her eyes and got off my lap.

"Why?" I looked at her "what do you mean why?" She shook her head " why did you cheat at all, what did you want from him that you couldn't get from me"

"At that time, with him, I was happy and he made me feel good about myself, when I stayed with you it was horrible. You cried all the time and we never had sex, I needed something else but I didn't want to leave you in that state"

"Then leave me now, I'm on my own now and since you didn't want to move in so then just leave me" I stood up and walked towards her, she hit the wall "I don't want to leave now, I was stupid and I'm sorry I cannot express that enough"

"But I love you, I want to work on us but you keep holding that onto me" I looked into her tearing eyes and slowly leaned in, kissing her.

She pushed my off and slapped my chest "I don't want you to kiss me, kissing me doesn't make up for what you did, it's disgusting"

"Then why did you want me to stay, why did you make me leave him to stay with you and be constantly yelled out. IM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU"

She was taken back, "and I haven't been for a while" the tears fell from her eyes as she looked at me, I sat back down on the chair and rolled my eyes.

"THEN GO BE HAPPY WITH HIM THEN"

"I'm gone and DONE Y/N. Bye" she stormed out of my apartment and I took a deep breath.

——
"Thought you said you were done with me" I pulled Zach into a kiss as he held me closer to him and laid me down on the bed "I swear I'm done with her" he smiled and kissed down my neck "wanna talk about it" I shook my head.

"God no"

-
We laid back on the bed and I cuddled into him, hearing my phone ring once again, "answer it could be important" I shook my head as I looked on the floor to see it was trinity.

"I don't want to talk to her" he kissed my head and picked up my phone to read the text she had sent before she started calling, "y/n, she got into a wreak" I shot up and grabbed my phone.

It was her mother, I called her back getting dressed "hey hi, where are you I'm coming there now, is she okay?" I gave Zach a quick kiss and ran out of his apartment.

Meeting her parents at the hospital, she looked dead and it broke my heart, she was so pale and there were a ton of bruises and cuts all over her.

Her leg was in a cast, she had broken it, I sat in the chair beside her as she turned to me, her parents walking out of the room "I don't want you here y/n" I looked at her weird as she turned away, "what?" I asked

"You aren't happy with me so leave, go away I'm not kidding, don't come back here" I nodded and walked out, her parents stopping me.

I freaked, I didn't know what else to do, "I cheated on your daughter with a guy and then we got back together because we thought this could work, a-and then I-I-i yelled at her and she stormed out then got into this accident and I-i-i- I'm sorry she doesn't love me anymore"

Her parents were wide eyed, her mother hugged me "this accident isn't your fault and I'm sorry what happened between you too happened"

——
I laid back in Zach's arms, him cuddling me as he rubbed my back, "I love you Zach" he smiled and kissed me "like really love you" he giggled and nodded "I love you too love"