i dont want to be a parent -Zach

"I don't wanna be a parent" She said as I held the positive pregnancy test, "well you're not fucking getting rid of my baby" I shot back and she looked at me "oh I am and after that we are through Zach" I shook my head.

"It's my baby too and you will have it, I'll take it and then you can leave our life's" she rolled her eyes as she stormed out of my house "get back here, we aren't finished talking" I said running after her, my parents looking at us weird.

"No we are done talking, and we are done" she said running out the door, "oh honey, what was that about" my mom asked. I slowly turned around realizing exactly what all of it was about right now.

I could feel the color drain from my face, I looked at the ground not wanting to face my parents right now, just the thought made me sick.

Next thing I knew I was running to the bathroom, throwing up and when I looked for the test I had noticed that I dropped it in the room where my parents were.

I laid down after flushing, looking up at the roof thinking for the last time that this is actually happen and I'm a dead man. There was a light knock on the door and I looked up to see my mom, she didn't say anything but laid down next to me.

She grabbed my hand, "you don't want it do you? You told her to get rid of it she got mad and left" I laughed and shook my head "she's doesn't want it, she wants to get rid of it and she doesn't want to give it to me, so she left" I looked at her and she smiled.

"Okay, well time to go to talk to her" i laughed, "yeah like that's going to change her mind" she smiled and sat up, dragging me along with her, "her parents can talk to her" i nodded.

——

"My daughter is not pregnant" her parents said looking over to her, "daddy don't believe them" she said shooting me a look, I handed him the pregnancy test she had taken with me, "she's about three months, I want the baby" I said standing up.

Her mother took the test, "why would you take it, she's the mother" her dad said giving her a look, she looked as she could have killed me at this moment.

"Because she doesn't want to, she wants to abort it and I would rather have it" they nodded, "then that's is what will happen, my daughter will go to a private school till she has it and then it's your and you're out of her life for good" I nodded.

"As long as I get my baby" I said, "and doctors appointment" she shot out, "I don't have the money for them" she added and I nodded "I'll have the hospitals bill me, but I'm not giving the money to you" she rolled her eyes.

"So what I suddenly don't get a say into having this baby" she asked her parents as they both looked at her, "you had a say, when you chose to have sex" her dad said and walked out of the room, "don't look at me, I can't believe you wanted to get rid of it" her mother said to her.

——
As the car ride back him was quite I was waiting for anything, mom yelling, dad yelling but there was nothing, nothing at all.

"I'm sorry" I said and the both looked at me through the mirror, "for?" They asked together "for everything, I can take care of it with the money from my job, I have a lot saved up" they nodded.

"We know" I nodded "so that's it, no yelling" they shook their heads, "you stepped up today Zach, fighting for this kids life prove to us that you were ready Incase this happen, you're scared enough as is right now and we aren't going to yell at you for doing what you should have" I smiled and nodded.

——
3 years later

"But daddy" I shook my head at maya, "no baby I told you one" she nodded and walked back off to the playground to play with her friends, I was hanging out with some of my friends and maya had made some new friends at the playground.