he's married -Jonah

"But he's married" I nodded and took my heels off, "we aren't dating or anything, just hookin up" Gabbie looked at me "again, he's married" I looked at her as we walked into my room "okay so" she shook her head as our other roommate walked into my room with us, "what's up" I looked to Sydney.

"Nothing" Gabbie looked at her, "she been seeing this guy, problem is he's married" Sydney looked at me and shook my head as I took off yesterday's makeup, "I didn't want to be judged when I came home" they both look to each other and laughed, "shouldn't have came home them" they both said at the same time walking out of my room.

I rolled my eyes as I started my shower, I quickly wash off and got out, I did my makeup and hair as I went downstairs and eat, I brushed my teeth "I'm leaving, since one of us has to pay the bills here" I heard two byes as I walked out of the door.

As I sat down in my car and pulled out my phone scanning over the text messages Jonah had sent me after I left this morning from his house, I laughed and pulled out of the drive way, leaving for work.

————

"Mrs. Y/l/n did you want the papers in tonight?" My assistant asked as I looked to her and shook my head "no but can we get them finished tomorrow, you can go ahead and get off" she smiled "yeah we for sure will have them down tomorrow" I nodded as she walked out and got her stuff, she left the office light on and left.

I sat back in my chair and left out a sigh, owning a company is harder than it looks, "excuse me I'm looking for y/n" I looked up to see Jonah. "What are you doing here" I asked getting up and giving him a kiss, "well I remembered you said today was going to be a long day so I brought dinner" I laughed as he sat in the chairs in front of my desk as he pulled out food for us.

"Thank you, what about dinner with your wife" he laughed "she needed to run into work today" I nodded, "so did the roommates catch you" I laughed and nodded, "they had a few words to say" he laughed.

"We can call it off if it's a problem" I shook my head, "there isn't one" he smirked and sat up in his chair, "Good I was hoping" I laughed as he walked over to me.

He moved as few papers and sat on my desk, he bent over and placed his hand on my thigh, he kissed me "I would be hurt if you left me" he said as I could feel his hot breath on my neck and him kissing down it.

His hand went up my skirt pulling my underwear down, "ever had sex in an office" I shook my head no as he smirked again. He pushed the chair back as he sat down on his knees in front of me, he pulled my legs closer to him while pulling my skirt up, he kissed up my thighs.

"Want it" I nodded as quick as possible as he laughed, he didn't waste time, he placed his tongue on my clit and worked his magic. Had me moaning, once he felt I had enough, when in reality I wish his head was in between my legs all day, he stopped and pulled me into and kiss.

We stood up as he pushed me to lay down on my desk, he raised my skirt up more and I heard his zipper slowly being pulled down by him. After a few seconds I felt him rubbed his tip against my clit and slowly moving in me, I left out a moan as he grabbed my hand and pulled back, slamming into me.

He grabbed my ass as he pounded into me, by the time we both finished my ass cheeks were red, we were both out of breath, sweating and tired.

"I have to get back home but I'll text you later, don't stay at work too late baby" I nodded as he kissed me again, "don't forget to put your underwear back on" I laughed and nodded as he walked out.

———
Jonah's pov

"You love her don't you?" I looked towards my wife, "who?" I asked as I pulled my clothes off to take a shower "the girl you've been sleeping with" I looked to her with a shocked face.

"So that's answers my question, you do love her" I was clueless, "how do you know about her" she laughed "you smiling at your phone, not coming home at night, staying at the other house, eating a lot of take out" I kept my head down, "so what do you want Jonah, a divorce? I don't want to share you" I looked up to her and I could tell she's breaking inside.

"I asked you for one a while ago, you just never listened"