she's not ours anymore -Zach

I rubbed Zach's shoulders as he let out  sigh "baby what's the matter" he shook his head as he grabbed my calf's as I kissed his shoulder "I just missed you is all" I nodded as I turned his face and kissed him "I missed you more baby" he smiled and kissed me again.

He deepened it as he turned his body so he was hovered over me as he laid me on my back "we can't" I said out of breath as he laid his head in my neck as kissed it. He laid beside me and laid on his back "sorry" I shook my head as I grabbed his cheek and I kissed him again "I'm just worried" he laughed.

"Worried you'll get pregnant again" I nodded as there was a knock at the door and we both sat up, "hey mom" I said as she smiled "she's downstairs" I smiled and got up, my mom walked back downstairs "Zach do you want to see her" he shook his head.

"I can't" I kissed him, "she old enough to have a memory now Zach, I know that you wanted to keep her but Zach I'm too young" he nodded and look up at me "I want to have a kid with you, obviously we can't have her, let's make another" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I gave her up for a reason Zach, I can't make another and all of a sudden keep that one, come downstairs with me and play with you daughter till her family no longer allows us to see her please" I held my hand it as he took it and we walked downstairs.

"Hey sugar" I said and gave our daughter a kiss as her adoptive mother handed her to me, Zach said hi to them and join me playing with our kid, my mother took pictures of us together all as a family.

When it was time for them to leave her adoptive mother pulled me aside "you two would have made amazing parents to maya" I smiled and hugged her "thank you, that means a lot"

I walked upstairs but stopped when I heard Zach crying, I walked in and sat beside him "I'm sorry" I said as I held his hand "I know you wanted to keep may-" "please don't say her name".

"I know you wanted to keep her but I couldn't, I can't take care of her Zach and you knew that from the moment I found out and you know that, you made the decision with me to give her up, you said you wouldn't hate me for it but every-time after you see her you hate me a little more inside. I love you Zach, I'm sorry that I can't give you her or that I won't give you another baby, I'm sorry I really am"

He nodded and wipe a tear from under his eyes, "I know that baby and I never hate you the hate you feel is for myself, I love you and we made that decision and I know that you don't want another baby and I won't ask till I know you are ready I promise but don't tell me that every time you see you, you don't die a little inside too".

"I do baby, I do but that is the best we will get with her, when she grows up she will know us I promise she just won't live with us" he nodded and kissed me "I love you" I smiled and kissed him again "I love you more"

—————

"You can't give her up, please y/n" I looked towards Zach "you can't be serious right now Zach, I'm seven months pregnant, we already made this decision we picked her family out, stop" he look at my belly.

"That is my child y/n" I nodded "Zach we decided this, we said no going back after we had our family, Zach you can't do this I am a hormonal person right now" he nodded "fine" he walked out of the room "you promise you wouldn't hate me" I said before he could leave.

"I don't hate you and I never will y/n, we made the wrong decision way to fast and know I can't take it back" I shook my head "you can't change my mind you can't, we are young too young, stop" he nodded and kissed my cheek "I'll stop" I smiled "thank you"

——————
I laid in bed as my mom laid beside me, "she's gone" I cried as my mom rubbed my back "I know baby" I heard the front door open and close, it wasn't Zach "I can't get her back" she nodded. There were footsteps came up the stairs and in my room, "you did the right thing getting rid of that thing" my dad said.

"Her name is maya" I didn't turn to look at him, "you need to leave now" my mom said as she pulled my closer to her. My dad did as told and left, "Zach hates me" she shook her head "no baby he doesn't, he understands he knows you had to Okay"

"But that doesn't mean he doesn't hate me mom, I know he does, we agreed on it but he doesn't kiss me or smile at me. He hasn't kissed me since I was seven months pregnant now I don't have my baby and I don't have Zach, I love him way too much to let him go, but he hates me"

"I don't hate you baby, I never will I promise" I turned and looked towards Zach, his eyes were red and his face were stained with tears along with mine, my mother got up and left the room as Zach came and laid beside me.

"I love you, I hate myself for allowing myself to agree to this and I understand why we needed to do it baby, I will never hate you baby okay and I'm sorry, I haven't been the same boyfriend but I done doing that I promise" I held him as he held me by my waist.

He kissed my head, "the family said that we are allowed to see her, every weekend for two hours, we have till this weekend to decide" he rubbed my back "we are taking that" I smiled.

He pulled my chin up and kissed me, we pulled again and connected our lips again, he held my cheeks "I love you so much beautiful" I smiled as he kissed me again "I love you" he smiled.

For months we didn't have sex and Zach didn't mind, he understood that I just had a kid and I just wasn't ready for it. The next time we didn't have sex I had a scare of getting pregnant, I didn't but it shook me up thinking that I was going to have to give another baby up again because that was our second time being reckless.

And again we didn't have sex for months, I didn't tell Zach what happen but each time we had sex I thought I was pregnant, each and everytime.

I thought maybe it was a sign from god or something that I should have a baby but wouldn't he just make me pregnant instead, right?

Now Zach and I haven't had sex in over a year but what if it's the time I actually do end up pregnant and we have to give up another again, this time we may not get the deal we have with this family, this time it might actually break Zach and I.

——————

"Baby I don't want you to do it if you don't want to, I get that you are scare okay don't have sex with me if you don't want to I can wait, sex for me is a way to connect and we aren't connecting if you didn't want to do it, at that point it's rape" I shook my head "I want to Zach I swear" he nodded.

"It's perfect if you don't want to right now" I shrugged "but I want you're my boyfriend, you're horny" he shook his head "that's not a reason to have sex with me", "we haven't had sex in months" he shook his head "still not a reason baby"

"I want to have sex with you right now, I want you to flip me over a fuck me right now Zach, I am horny, I am in love with you and I want to have sex with you" he smiled as he did exactly as I said.

—————

We didn't get pregnant, there wasn't even a scare, Zach and I still see our kid, maya is 11 now and the cutest human being on the world, she is allowed to come and spend the weekend with us now.

Zach and I have a house, Zach and I are planning on having a baby again, we wanted to talk to maya before it happen first. She said she was okay with it, a sister or a brother but she doesn't want us to have it this young again.

Maya is extremely smart, smarter than both Zach and I and it's the craziest thing because her adoptive parents don't know why she loves learning so much she just does.

She wants to run for president when she is older, she is already planning ways to avoid having anything on her public records, she also keeps up with every political thing there is on the news or internet.

Life couldn't be any better