Teen wolf- jonah

"You don't get to choose who I date" I said looking at Derek, "you cannot control yourself around him means you can't date him" I rolled my eyes "it's not fair"

"If it were fair my life would be different"

———
"Y/n, you're being weird" I looked at Jonah, my vision going blurry "I have to go" I said while wiping the sweat off my face, "let me drive you" he said and I shook my head, "no" I practically growled at him.

I took off, running through the woods to get to Derek's, "help" I cried out and before I knew it my claws had come out and I dropped down to the ground as my eyes changed to their yellow state.

"I told you" I rolled my eyes "shut up" I yelled, "just help me change back" he pulled his shoulders back and watched me, my face reading off as angry.

He grabbed my hand and broke one of my fingers, I fell to the ground and scream out in pain "what the hell" I asked, my claws gone and my eyes normal.

"You'll heal" I looked at him weird, "pain is the only thing that makes you human, you are welcome" I shook my head, "this is not a thank you situation, this isn't teaching me, I'm not learning anything from you"

"I need to control it, I want to be able to be around him without almost turning" he nodded "what got your heart beating tonight?" He asked and I shook my head "you don't what to know"

———
"Y/n are you cheating on me with this guy?" Jonah asked as he stopped me from getting into Derek's car, "no baby, this is-"

"Hi I'm Derek, her cousin" Jonah smiled and shook his hand, "Sorry" he shook his head, "easily confused, no worry's"

"Babe I will be home soon, come over later" he smiled and nodded, "10?" I asked and he kissed me "definitely"

After we went to Derek's, Scott and Stiles walked in, I rolled my eyes "why are they here" I asked, "to help, now shut up" after the door opened again and Issac walked on, "great"

I sat don't on the couch, "the only Time you have a problem staying in control is when you two are getting hot and heavy" Scott asked and I nodded.

"Great" issac said as he pulled off his shirt, "what the hell do you think you are doing" I asked and he shook his head, "you get your heart racing you turn, you get sweaty when you workout and not to be rude but I still gotta put that shirt back on to go hang out with Allison later and I don't feel like smelling"

———
I laid in bed cuddled up with Jonah, "why now?" He asked catching his breath, I looked at him weird as I pulled Jonah shirt over my naked body, "what" I asked fixing Jonah's, after sex hair, "why do you decide to have sex with me now, I've been trying to even get you to kiss me these past few weeks"

I nodded slowly, "can I show you something" he nodded slowly and I sat beside him, I closed my eyes and when I opened they shifted a bright yellow and my teeth came out.

Jonah sat up, "really? This is what you've been hiding" I nodded slowly, he giggled and little and closed his eyes. His eyes flashing a bright yellow too and his teeth showing, "explains why you growled a lot" he giggled a little and switched back.

I dug my claw into my hand, the pain pulling me back to a human, "You can't control it?" I shook my head, "no I'm just getting used to this" he smiled, he grabbed my arm.

"I can help baby" I smiled and kissed him, "wow, being a teen wolf haves it's perks"