Issues -corbyn

I cheered on my boyfriend and ran down to the field where my boyfriend had came running over to me, he picked me up as I kissed him "winning touchdown once again" he giggled "am I winning something else" he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

I giggled, "I'll think about it while we make it to dinner with my parents" he nodded and looked up, he was suddenly just frozen "what babe" I asked as I went and looked behind me only to see some weird person looking at us.

"You need to leave and leave now before you get hurt" corbyn said throwing down his helmet and walking over to him, I looked at him weird as I grabbed his hand trying to stop him but obviously failing.

"What you some rich kids money maker now" the guy said and I looked to corbyn weird "leave" corbyn said through gritted teeth.

His coach ran over to us, placing a hand on corbyn's chest "sir I'm going to ask you Nicely to leave" the guy rolled his eyes "man you can't tell me what do when I'm just here watching my son"

"Son?" I asked quietly, "you haven't been a father so don't try stepping up now" corbyn said trying to get closer but coach stopping him again.

"Okay okay, sir you either leave willing or we can get security to make you" corbyns dad rolled his eyes and walked off. I looked to corbyn "are you okay" he nodded and picked up his helmet.

"I'll meet you out front babe" he said waking to the locker room, "who was that" Christian asked and I shook my head "don't know, none of your business either" he rolled his eyes "he may not like me because you are my ex y/n but he's a teammate and I'm not looking forward to losing the next game because he is distracted"

———
"And he scored the winning touch down again" I said to my parents as they smiled, corbyn nodded and taking a sip of his water "it wouldn't be possible if I didn't have her cheering me on" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

After dinner, corbyn and I sat in my car "what's wrong" I asked as I held his hand, "it's nothing" I grabbed his chin and made him look at me, "no you aren't, what's wrong, if it is about your dad, I'll leave it alone" he nodded.

"Then leave it alone"

———
Corbyn laid on my bed and smiled at me, "he left us after I started playing football in middle school" he said out of random, "what" I asked.

"My dad, he walked out and everytime he tried to talk to me he asked me for money and didn't talk to me for months on end till he was so broke that he needed his fix" I held his hand.

"I just, I know what he wanted and he does this thing with his eyes that I just can't say no to and he plays the 'I'm your dad, you wouldn't be here without me just help me out once more' card" I nodded and kissed him.

"I understand" he shook his head "you don't because you have your dad and mom, a family" I giggled and shook my head "my dad is actually my stepdad, my real father left my mom when she was pregnant"

"My real father is your football coach" his eyes went wide, I giggled and nodded "baby I have issues too, but with you they feel like nothing" he smiled and kissed me.

"God I love you so much right now"