Tryin something new -daniel

"Okay but, I swear we will have fun" I said taking a sip of coffee I had just made "baby, just ask me the question already please" I smiled and nodded as he gave me a weird look.

"I want to have a threesome" he giggled and little and shook his head, taking a sip of his drink "no, see normally you would-what?" He cut himself off "I know that you are really jealous and stuff but just think of how fun it would be you know"

"We don't have the same definition of fun, and who um.. who do you expect to have this three some with?" I kinda gave him a small smile "Well I was going to let you choose" "right yeah" he said.

He laughed a little, "how bad do you want this" I smiled at him, "it's not that I want it, I've always wanted to um.. try it" he nodded slowly, "Jack"

"What" I asked, "I'll talk to jack" I nodded and smiled, taking a sip of my drink "don't think for a second you can call him daddy, I'm your only daddy" I smiled and kissed his cheek "absolutely daddy"

——
"Your girl wants me to join" Daniel shook his head a jack "that's not what I said jack" he laughed a little "Okay chill dude, I'll do it" he nodded.

"Our house tonight" jack nodded "great"

——
"Oh fuck" I moaned out as jack kissed my clit, licking up my cum and smiled at Daniel "she's very vocal" he rolled his eyes as Daniel kissed me "was he good to you baby" he asked in my ear.

"Daddy, can you take me from the back while he takes me from the front" Daniel looked back at jack, jack smiled and nodded "anything for you love"

I had jack lay down, he hovering over him as I slid onto his member, us both releasing moans.

Daniel sat on his knees behind me, his tip pushing in as I hid my head in jack's neck, him not moving till Daniel had fully Entered me.

"Too tight" Daniel said as he pushed all the way into me, both boys looking at each other and nodded, they both pulled out and pushed in.

Making me sit up and moan, Daniels hand had held my neck his other played with my breast, jack's had stayed on my hips.

As they had gotten more moans out of me, they thrusted faster and faster, earning more moans from every one as I clenched.

"Gotta cum" Daniel asked in my ear, "can I daddy" I could feel them both go faster, Daniels hand went to my clit "don't know, beg jack for it" I slowly opened my eyes to look at jack.

He looked as he could cum at any moment, "please let me cum" I said "you can do better baby" Daniel said, laying kisses on my neck.

"Oh please, make me cum please" jack bit his lip, "cum love" Daniel said and I released, Both boys pulling out and releasing also

——
"Never again" Daniel said as we all laid back in bed, "Okay daddy, whatever you say goes"