Teach me to skate -jack

"Please baby" I asked and he shook his head for what felt like the thousandth time this morning, "Please baby teach me to skate, I'll do whatever" he giggled "why do you want me to teach you so bad" jack asked as he took a sip of his drink "because I want to be able to go on skating dates with you and be that really cool skater girlfriend"

He shook his head and giggled, he pulled me on his lap and gave me a kiss, "I'll teach you to skate if we go today" I smiled and stood up "perfect, let's go"

"You want to go in your pjs" I looked down, seeing my Batman pj pants "right, let me change" he smiled and nodded as I walked off to our room.

——
"Are you going to listen to me" I nodded at jack as he sat his board down, "Okay just watch me, and then I'll help you" I smiled and nodded as jack just quickly skated down the street.

He grabbed my hips and guided me down the street he just went down, i giggled when he let me go, me skating perfectly fine till I almost fell off.

I jumped off as I heard him clap, the board ran into a wall, he picked me up and kissed me "you're my little skater girl now" I smiled and laughed.

After about another hour or two jack decided to call it a day, so we left and went back to our apartment "imma skater girl now, I have to go and call Sydnie" he laughed and gave me a kiss.

I walked to the bedroom to get changed and jack walked off to play a game, after I got dressed I walked into the living room and cuddled up with jack.

"Did you have fun teaching me baby" he smiled and nodded, giving me a kiss "of course I did baby, why wouldn't I have fun teaching my favorite girl how skate" he giggled and I smiled.

"What are you playing, fortnite" he nodded and handed me the controller, "I'm so much better than you are" he laughed and shook his head "better watch it princess" I laughed as I started another match.

"Want me to order pizza" I nodded at jack as he pulled out his phone and ordered us two pizzas, "haha I got seven kills, kiss my booty" he laughed and gave me a kiss "nah uh I said my booty"

I giggled and turned around, jack grabbed my hips and kissed my Butt cheek, lightly biting it after "ouch babe" he laughed, "that's what you get, next time I'll spank it like you love so much"