back up dancer -Daniel

"New back up dancers hot" jack whispered as I nodded "great at dancing too" I watched as y/n was running through the dance moves with another dancer, her ass looked amazing.

"Quit looking before she notices" Zach said and I looked at him, "I am not looking at anyone, I was just watching to see if they got the moves down" Jonah laughed and patted my shoulder "they are they only ones who dance, you have no clue what they are" I rolled my eyes as they laughed.

"Okay fine, but she's so beautiful, how can I not look" they smiled "someone's in love" corbyn said and I shook my head, "I haven't even talked to her"

"Well go over there now, she isn't talking to anyone" it was true, she was drinking some water while the others were practicing the dances.

I took a deep breath in and shook my head "I can't" they guys rolled there eyes "hey yo y/n" Zach said and she turned her head smiling, "what are you doing" I asked in a whisper, "nothing" he replied with a smirk on his face.

She walked over and gave him and hug, "hey" she said as I smiled, "Zach did you get those moves down or do I need to show you again" he laughed and shook his head "nah I'm fine but I think Daniel could use some of your help, see we have this show to do in a few days and dani really hasn't gotten these moves down" I nodded.

"Sure, teach me the moves and I can help him out" I blushed a little and Zach nodded, "so Daniel, I have time after rehearsal we can stay here work out those kinks" I nodded "that's be great" she smiled and nodded.

Her and Zach walked off and he began teaching her the moves, I kinda knew, he wasn't lying when he said I needed help in them.

———

After rehearsal we stayed at the studio and she smiled, "Okay so it's quite easy, you just gotta trust yourself and don't be so tight" I nodded as she smiled.

After working on a few moves and me still not getting we took a break, "can you lay on your back, I wanna try to make you back muscles aren't so tight, I promise I won't hurt you" I nodded as I turned to lay on my stomach.

She rubbed her thumbs in my shoulder hitting a very tight muscle "very tight" she said and I held in my laugh but lost it when she laughed "sorry it sounded bad".

As she kept doing it I let out a light moan and regretted it the moment I heard it, "it's fine, everyone does it, no need to worry about it" I nodded as she continued to do it till my shoulders felt lose.

We sat back up and she smiled "you shouldn't be that tight, I'm mean do you get laid" I laughed as did she, "um.. no is that important" she shook her head.

"I know that when my muscles are tense that I should get laid, helps them relax and it felt like you haven't gotten laid in a while" I nodded "well my girlfriend and I split up and I just- I haven't had the time" she nodded.

"Right" I looked at her weird as she giggled "well I'm a backup dancer and on tour with you guys, I don't exactly have much time for that" I nodded.

"This May sound crazy, but um.. I could um.. help.. you um" I said as blushed a bring red as she smiled, "really" she bit her lip

I nodded as she sat closer to me, "like now" I looked down at her lips and nodded as we both leaned in and out lips connected. I pulled her on my lap as she pushed me to lay on my back.

She kissed down my neck and pulled off mine and her shirt, I grabbed her hips and flipped us over so that now I was laying on top of her, he moaned as I grinded my hips into her, causing my clothed length to rub against her clothed clit.

I brought her into a kissed and she ran her hands down my shoulder blades to my lower back, pushing it in so the my hips would grind down on hers.

I backed away and pulled our pants off, I kissed up her thighs as she let out a frustrated moan, I kissed her clothes clit causing her head to go back into the hardwood floor.

I pulled her underwear off and sucked on her clit, licking up and down every once in a while to earn a louder moan, I slipped two fingers in her and curled then trying to find her g-spot, smirking when I heard her little Moan when I did hit it.

"Please Daniel, I need you in me now" I kissed her as I pulled down my boxers "I don't have anything" she shook her head, "just pull out" I nodded and thrusted into her.

Her back coming off of the ground and my hands holding her hips down, I kept a good and quick pace as we both let out moans. Hoping to god no one walked by, "fuck, you're so tight, feels so good" she moaned and wrapped her leg around my waist.

"Keep talking Daniel, fuck so good" I kissed her and down her neck "does it turn you on that we can get caught right now, what would someone think of you if they walked in right now to see me fucking you on the floor huh?" I whispered in her ear as she let out small moans.

"They'd think I'm a slut" I nodded as my thrust got deeper, "yeah, such a slut for my cock, Is that what you want them to think huh? You want them to know how much of a slit you are" she moaned

"Yes fuck, I'm cumming. I want them to know how much of a slut I am for you" she clenched around me and came, I pulled out of her and came on her stomach.

"Hand me a makeup wipe out of my bag please" she said once we regained our breath, I got it for her along with one of my clean shirts and her underwear, she cleaned up and we got dressed.

———

"Lot more lose Daniel, helps huh" y/n asked and I laughed as they boys all looked at me weird, "gave me a message yesterday, said it would help my dancing"