stop -Zach

"Zach" I said out of breath, I was handcuffed to the wall, standing up, naked and had a blindfold on. My cheeks were a deep red and my lips were swollen "I'll stop whenever you'd like" he whispered in my ear as his fingertips traced the outline of my body, "I don't think I can" he giggled "don't think you can do what, this? Or can't tell me to stop?" I shook my head "I don't know, it's all too much" he kissed my cheek.

His hands reached for the handcuffs and took them off, pulling the blindfold off after, once I saw his face I turned an even deeper red, "I'm sorry I knew you wanted to do it, it was too mu-" he cut me off "it's okay baby we'll work our way back up to that" I shook my head and sat down at the edge of our bed.

"I nearly had a panic attack Zach, I cannot do that again" he sat beside me and held me, "that's fine then, you don't need to push yourself to do these things for me, you already do so much" I smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

"I just wanted to return the favor, I didn't want you to become bored of me" he looked down at me, "trust me baby I could and would never get bored of you, even if we never use handcuffs or blindfolds that doesn't mean you're boring. We both feel sex is a way for us to feel closer, I don't need to have this to feel closer to you, it's just fun" I smiled.

"Really?" He smiled and nodded, "absolutely" I gave him a shy smile as he handed me some underwear and one of his sweatshirts.

————

I sat down beside my friends at the lunch table and Zach walked and sat beside his friends, "what's up with him" jack asked as I shook my head and looked at him, "nothing why, did he say something to you?" He raised an eyebrow and shook his head "no! But that suggests something happened and you're not telling us" I rolled my eye.

"Well we were... experimenting and I had this panic attack and was freaking out in my mind and I think he's getting bored of me" I said in a huff as I laid my head down on the table. Gabbie rubbed my back, "if he needs you to do things like that to get excited then he isn't worth your time. "

"I like doing that and having fun it just hard to get past certain things, like freaking being in handcuffs scares me" jack's eye went wide "really? Handcuffs?" I nodded "and a blindfold, at the same time" Gabbie tilted her head to the side.

"He isn't getting bored" corbyn said as he sat down, "oh you were listening" he nodded and sat down, "he isn't used to having something like the two of you have, if he wasn't deeply in love with you like he is he would have dumped you the second he found out you were a Virgin, he's not bored I swear" I smiled.

Corbyn got up and left to go back to his table, "having mutual friends is great" jack said laughing.

————

"She can't even handle the easy stuff Zach" I looked at Jonah, "dude shut the fuck up, I'm not dumping her okay! Got it?" He nodded, "but why not bro, like if it was any other girl she would have been on the curve by now" I looked at Zayn "shut the hell up bro, she isn't just a slut to fuck around with".

They both looked shocked, "awe is little zachy in love" Zayn teased "fuck off guys, so what! Maybe it a good thing that they are together, maybe y'all are just jealous if it" corbyn said as he smacked the back of their heads at the same time.

—————

"Hey baby, you okay?" Zach asked as he walked me to band" I nodded as he kissed my cheek and pulled me into a hug, "I'm just tired is all" he smiled at me.

"Do you wanna come to mine after school? We can take a nap!" I smiled, "I have some stuff I need to finish with my mom tonight, tomorrow?" He nodded.