stepbrother -Jonah

Jonah bit his lip as he watched me walk out of the bathroom in just my towel, I had just gotten out of the shower "watch it, looking at your step sister like this is not good" he nodded and looked me up and down, "don't flatter yourself" I giggled as he watched me walk to my room.

Jonah and I knew each other from school before our parents moved in and got married, I've been away at college for the last few months and now I'm back for Christmas break and all.

Jonah and I have always had this sexual tension and we've done it at a few party's before our parents but never after, it's not that we don't want to and all.

We aren't related in anyway, we just thought for our parents we wouldn't do it, and god that was going to be a challenge since I haven't had sex in almost over and year and Jonah and I love to tease the shit out of each other when we are home.

Before I could close the door to my room, Jonah had stopped it with his foot "what are you doing" I asked and he placed his finger on my lips.

"Just shush" I gave him a look as he just smirked at me, his finger tip trailed down my body to the top of my towel, and pulled it off by barely touching it.His fingers trailed down my body and stopped right above my heat.

He kissed me and rubbed my clit, my lower body pushing into his as I let out a moan his kissed my neck, letting his fingers dip into me, instantly hitting my g-spot.

My jaw hung low but nothing came out of my mouth, Jonah smiled at me, at the state of bliss he had me in at the moment. Getting me so close to cumming, pushing deeper and deeper till I came undone on his fingers.

He smirk, taking his fingers and sucking on them "good girl" he said while walking back to his room, with that smug look on his face, that's cocky little bitch