Daddy on tour -jack

"Hi daddy" my son said as I pointed the camera to jack and our son, "hi buddy, what are you doing" he giggled "I just shower" he said while pointing to the bathroom in our apartment "you did, did mommy help you" he nodded his head.

"I miss you daddy" jack gave a frowny face as he turned over in his bunk, "I know buddy, I miss you too, you and mommy" I smiled and picked our son up to help him sit on the couch with me.

I propped my phone against something to make it stand on its own, "oh daddy I get to go to the park tomorrow" I giggled at how face our kids mine runs, "oh yeah, with who?"

"Jason" I answered "yeah, it's his birthday" milo said and giggled after "he's turning three" he said while putting four fingers up "well did you get him a gift"

I loved night like this, getting to sit with milo and FaceTime jack while we talked about what happened that day, or what we had planned for the next day. We loved hearing about jack's day and how it feels for him to be on stage again, preforming with all the fans.

Although some nights milo finds it sad that he can't hug his dad or kiss him goodnight, some night it's hard for me to fall asleep when I don't had give warmth to cuddle into.

I couldn't ever tell jack that, he'd flip about how he should have just stayed home and not have gone on the tour, but I wasn't going to let him stay here.

He tried so hard to stay here but I worked and worked to get him to go and finally one long night after, well a long night with jack and while we were cuddling I told him if he left that everything would be the same when he came back, it would be like he hadn't left.

So he decided that he would, milo was two years now and they boys hadn't been on tour in a while and they pushed it hard and they finally got it.

"Huh mommy?" I caught back up with reality "what" I asked and jack giggled "I asked you how your day was love" I smiled, "it was an amazing day" he giggled "well fill me in on what was so amazing" he said.

"Nothing really, it just was amazing" he smiled and bit his lip.

That one long night created something that was amazing today, us soon to have another beautiful baby in our family, and jack will soon know this but not today, in person is how I'll tell him.

——
"Daddy" milo yelled as we watched his preform tonight, milo missed him too much so we went to see him tonight. Tonight was the night that I was telling him I'm pregnant.

After he got off stage, we were taken to backstage and met up with jack, "hi lover" I giggled out as he hugged me and gave me a kiss, he picked up milo "hey buddy, I missed you" he giggled.

"Hey daddy, can we go somewhere and talk" I said and jack giggled, "do you need me to get the guys to watch milo" he asked and I shrugged, "if you want" he looked at me weird and nodded.

"Um.. Jonah can you watch milo for a second, y/n and I need to talk" Jonah grabbed milo and took him in the green room with the rest of the guys, jack and I walked into the other room and sat down.

He smiled and gave me a kiss, "Okay baby, I love you" I said and he smiled, "I love you too, what's wrong?" I giggled and shook my head "Absolutely nothing" he nodded and grabbed my hands.

He pulled me on his lap and kissed me, his hands on my hip and roamed a round "slow down" he looked at me weird, "Are you okay, I thought you wanted to-" I cut him off.

"I want too, really bad especially with all these extra hormones" he looked at me weird, "your on your period" I giggled and shook my head, "far from that"

His eyes went wide, "YOURE PREGNANT" I giggled and shhed him, "yes I am" he giggled and kissed me.

"Oh my god baby" i giggled as he pulled me into a kiss, "happy?" I asked and he nodded "extremely" he smiled, a tear falling down his cheek, "too extremely happy" I smiled "I love you baby" he said while a few more years fell.

"I love you" he hid his head in my neck, I hugged him and smiled "god you made my life a million times better, marry me?" He asked as he pulled his head out of my neck.

"What?" I asked, "marry me, make me the happiest man on earth" I smiled and kissed him, "Absolutely" he giggled, "now, those hormones" I laughed as he did also and pulled me into a kiss.