brothers best friend -Corbyn

"Ugh, JACK SHUT THE MUSIC OFF IM STUDYING" I yell at my brother through my room as his friends and him laughed, "SURE" he yelled back and turned the music up louder. I rolled my eyes as I walked out of my room and into his, "fuck you" I said to him as I walked over and turned it down myself.

"Chill y/n" jack said as he looked at me "why are in here" I looked at him crazy as all his friends were looking at me weird and corbyns cheeks were flushed a bright red.

"You wouldn't turn down your damn music, I have a test tomorrow that really important for my grade, I've asked you nicely three different times" jack nodded "fine I'll keep it down, go put some damn clothes on" I looked at him weird and look down.

I was wearing my underwear, knee socks and a shirt that didn't go pass my ass, it went right above my hips. Can you blame me? I woke up and started studying "sorry" I saw as I walked backwards out his room, "don't fucking say a word" jack said pointing to his friends.

———

I threw on some shorts as I heard the guys go downstairs, jack turned the tv on but kept it quiet, after about two hours I went downstairs and got something to eat, "dude I'm going to use the restroom, that food got my stomach upset" jack looked up to him.

"Yeah go ahead, you good?" He nodded and walked upstairs, I walked back to my room as jack stopped me "not gonna offer us any, I look at him "would you like some jack" he nodded and gave a smiled.

"It's in the kitchen, go make some" I said and continue to my room, I opened my door to see corbyn pacing back and front "um.. hi" I said as I put the food down on my desk and turned to him.

He gave me and small smile and walked close to me, I've always had a crush on corbyn, I mean damn! "Hi" he said in a whisper "I'm sorry jack was being an ass while you were studying" I shrugged "when is he not"

He laughed, "you might think I'm a total creep for being in here instead of the bathroom, but I swear I didn't and don't need to use the restroom" I nodded and looked at him weird "then why are you in here" I asked in a laugh.

He got closer to me, "because.. well this" he cupped my cheek and place the pad of his thumb on my bottom lip, he look in my eyes as his mouth slightly opened.

I braced myself on my desk as our lips met in the middle, he deepen the kiss and set me on the desk, his kisses went down to my jawline and nipping at my neck leaving small red marks that would be gone on a few minutes.

"Is this okay?" I nodded quickly as I brought his lips back to mine, one of his hands went to my hip and the other down to pull off my shorts "look better without these" he said and tossed my shorts behind me.

I giggled as he pulled his shirt off and I traced my fingertips down his chest to his belt buckle, slowly taking it off and in buttoning his jeans. His thumb was pressed hard against my clit.

"Fuck" I said as my hand pulled at his hair and he let out a moan, "shhh" we both said causing us to laugh, my laugh was caught in my throat as he slid my underwear aside and slipped his fingers in me.

My legs wrapped around his waist as his fingers curled and I kissed him to muffle the moan that rushed over me, I tugged at his underwear "please corbyn, please fuck me" he smiled as he pulled his underwear down, his hard on slapping his stomach.

"Got a condom" he asked and I pulled cabinet next to us out and pulled one out, he rolled it on and run his tip against my clit, the coldness causing me to shiver.

"Corbyn" I said as he slowly pushed into me and giving me a small break before pulling out again and slamming into me repeatedly, I dug my nails down his back as nipped at his collarbones.

He moaned as his hands were placed on the side of me, "fuck princess" he kissed me "I'm so close" I said as he brought his thumb back to my clit and rubbed it roughly.

"Cum for me princess" he buried his head in the nap of my neck as I came around him, with me clenching around him he came and slowly pulled out.

————

Corbyn walked back downstairs, "feel better" jack asked and corbyn nodded "much" I walked down and got a water bottle, walking back to my room and winked at him, he leaned back on the couch and winced.

The guys looked at him weird, "that shot was awful" he said coving it up and smirked a bit, mentally noting he needed to do something to his back!