blindfolded -Daniel

"You look good with a blindfold on baby" I said as I pulled my shirt off, Daniel wanted to have a little fun tonight and I said hell yes, "just play nice" he replied as I drug my fingertip down his chest and his hip thrusted up "I always play nice daddy"

I left small kisses down his chest as I could feel him pull at the handcuffs that were around the head board "pull again and I'll stop" he groaned out of the confidence I have.

I continue kissing down his body, knowing full well that he just wanted me to touch him in anyway possible, that's all he wants is my mouth around his cock.

"Please kitten" he said in a whisper/whimper "what daddy" I asked as I pulled at the waistband of his boxers, letting them pop back on his skin.

"I need you kitten" I smiled and bit my lip "god don't bit that fucking lip, I don't even have to see you to know it" I pulled his underwear of and kissed his tip.

I sucked on his tip, dragging my tongue down watching as his hips thrusted up trying and failing to get me to take more and more of him in my mouth.

I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, earning a low moan/ groan from the bottom of his throat, I smiled pulling away. Taking him in the best I could, he pushed his hips make making me take a slight bit more of him in, hitting the back of my throat making me gag slightly.

"Fuck kitten, so good, yes shit" I bobbed my head as I continued doing as I was, earning moans from him as he pulled at the cuffs.

"God I bet you looks so hot, yes fuck the way you suck my cock makes you look so beautiful" he said, throwing his head back as he chanted me on.

I once again ran my tongue against the side of his shaft "fuck your tongue feels so good kitten" I took his back in my mouth, pushing his hips back down on the bed, slowly dragging my tongue against his tip.

"Don't tease me kitten" I swirled my tongue around once more and took him back in my mouth, deep throating him. Feeling his hips push back up, I pushed them down once more.

Sitting up and removing your clothes "kitten, what are you doing" I giggled and kissed him "calm down daddy" he took a deep breath in.

I sat on my knees either side of him, running his tip of my clit, slowly sinking down on his as he let out a moan. "Fuck so tight kitten" I rested my hands on his chest.

He pulled at the cuffs, wanting to place his hands on my thighs to control my speed, I started off slow, picking my my speed every now and then.

Being my hand down to rub my clit, "please take my blindfold off, need to see you kitten" I let out a moan, my hand reaching up and pulling off the blindfold.

"God so beautiful" he said as he watched me ride him, his hips moving up meeting my pace, "god I'm going to cum kitten" I kissed him as I sped up my pace.

Feeling him twitch, I pulled off of him, watching as he spilled onto himself. I laid beside him and unlocked the cuffs, he pulled me into a kiss, soon leading down to my neck "gonna make you cum now" he said.