Break up w/ your girlfriend- zach

I walked down the hall and saw him with her, from behind she kinda look like me in a way but that couldn't be possible. I'm one of a kind!!

I giggled to myself as, when I passed him he watched me walk off till I was out of sight, his girlfriend seeing this and pulling him out of the daze he once had.

——
After school, when she had left I walked over to Zach, he was just getting out of football practice while I was getting out of cheer "hi" I said and he looked me up at down, taking in my uniform.

"Hey, what's up" I shook my head as we stopped walking, I placed my hand on his shoulder, he just melted to my touch "I'm having a party tonight, you're totally invited" he  bit his lip.

"My girlfriend?" I nodded "yes, she is, we aren't anything more than friends" he smiled "I'll talk to her, and I'll see you there" I smiled "sure will"

———
"Y/n, he's moved on, what's the point of it" I shrugged "I'm bored" Christina rolled her eyes "that's not a reason and you totally know that" I nodded "yeah, but it's fun and you know it" she shook her head.

"She's nice, don't do this because you're bored"

When do I listen...?

———
"Zach could you help me get the rest of the liquor" he nodded and followed me into the room, I smiled as we walked up the steps, "so you and her, how long" he looked to the ground "a few weeks"

"So not really serious" he laughed, he stopped in the room and I closed the door "I knew there was an angle, what is it" i hook my head and pick a few bottles of liquor, handing them to him.

"I don't have an angle, I was just asking" h sat the bottles on the dresser and grabbed my face, pulling me into a kiss. "Then stop, giving me looks, making me want you, I'm trying to be in a relationship" I smiled

"Break up with her" he looked me deep in the eyes, looking for something to tell him that I was joking but not in the slightest was I joking. "You're kidding" I shook my head, "nope"

"Why" I picked up the bottles, "you'll hit it when you do" he grabbed my head, "fine, done" I smiled and kissed him.

He grabbed my hips and lead me to the bed, I stopped him and placed my hand on his chest, "I don't do cheating" he looked at me weird "you cheated on me" I nodded "anymore, I don't do cheating anymore"

———
I walked down the hallway again to see Zach at my locker, "hi" I said and he smiled at, "I broke up with her" I smiled, after giving him a kiss "why'd you want me too so bad?" He asked and I giggled.

"I was bored" his jaw dropped as I walked to my next class.