handcuffs -Zach

"I cannot even believe you talked me into this" he said pulling at the cuffs "correction you talked me into This baby, and it's just a little fun" I smirked as I sat on his thighs. "Giving your girl this kind of power daddy, that was a bold move" he nodded as I sucked on my patch of skin on his neck leading down to his chest.

Leaving hickeys all the way down till I had stopped at his happy trail, "baby please" I looked up at him and swirled my tongue around his cock but pulled away.

"Baby please don't tease me" I smiled up at him, he was hard, like extremely hard and when he first brought this up I called him crazy but this was actually quite fun!

I let my tongue follow a vain on the side of his cock all the way up to his tip, but just to tease him more I did it every so slowly, and he pulled on the cuffs as he so badly wanted to shove my face down on his cock and make me take all of him in my mouth.

Once I reached his tip I laid my tongue out flat and placed it near his tip, this was how I always told him I wanted him to fuck my face, he looked down out and and laughed "unlock the cuffs and I'll fuck your face princess" I laughed and shook my head.

"No, I think I want to have some more fun with you before that happens" I took him in my mouth the best I could without gagging and then slowly pulled away leaving a string of saliva and he moaned and pull on the cuffs.

This time I hallowed out my cheeks more and looked at him dead in the eyes, I went farther down trying my hardest not to gag but once I did I pulled away, this time more saliva was left on his cock and my chin.

"Fuck princess, you're so hot" I smiled "yeah daddy?" He nodded "do it again for daddy" I smiled and jerked him off, "no I think it's time for daddy to have fun" I reached over him and got the cuff keys to see they weren't where he left them.

"Zach, where's the key" he looked at me weird, "over there" I shook my head, "no" I got up and looked around, I looked on the floor and everything "oh shit" I said and he looked at me "you've got to be kidding, we didn't lose the keys" I looked at him.

"We lost the keys"