drag makeup -Jonah

"So today I get to do this guys makeup" I said looking at my camera and pointing to Jonah as he smiled and waved, "if you guy didn't not see my recent tweet, Jonah is staying with me and family for the next week an a half till he gets his new apartment"

"Which is really fun, so I made him do this video with me but he doesn't know that today, I'm turning my boyfriend into a drag queen" he looked at me and his jaw hung low as I laughed.

"Now I watch drag queens show around town all the time, there the best and you can't say they aren't, and you guys know that I used to do drag a lot. I have always been so fascinated with it and I still am of course, I just don't really put it on my channel anymore because people like to tell me I shouldn't be doing it because I'm not a man"

"It's an art form I wanted to learn more about and didn't have any guys around that would let me/ have the time for me to do it on, and the way I learn is hands on."

Jonah nodded as he watched as I talked to my camera, "so let's see how I can do" I laughed and turned to Jonah, "Ready babe, this is going to take like at least two hours" he nodded.

I grabbed a glue stick and started to glue Dow his eyebrows, I pushed them up to smooth them out so it didn't look weird. "Wait that actual glue" I nodded and grabbed a tiny blow dryer to start drying the glue faster.

"Is my eyebrows going to fall off" I started laughing as I plugged the blow dryer in, "no babe it's just going to help the stick in place" he nodded as I giggled and started to dry the glue.

After it was dry, I did another coat "Jonah's eyebrows are thick, so I'm going to to put another coat on and then I will just grab my setting power and set these brows" he nodded as I laughed "you're going to look weird without brows" he laughed and shook his head.

After that dried I pulled out setting power and pressed it on his brows just to lock them in place, "Jonah is gonna read off some questions on Twitter that you guys sent on" I handed him my phone as he read through some.

I walked over behind the camera and found the two foundations that I needed, I grabbed a beauty blender and went to get it damp, "When is our anniversary" Jonah said as I walked back in the room "in two days" we both said and laughed.

I gave him a kiss as he smiled, "four years in two days" he said as I read the foundations to make sure I got the right ones. "Damn" I said and he nodded, "how did you guys meet" I smiled and turned to Jonah.

"He tripped m-" "I didn't trip you, you tripped over air and landed on your face" I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "then why'd you apologize for me tripping myself" he giggled "fine, I tripped her and she fell, I didn't think she was gonna fall all the way down but yeah, it's was like eighth grade" I laughed.

"So I'm going to color correct with this orange color, because Jonah here has facial hair and we can't have that" Jonah laughed as I put the color corrector above his top lip and chin, normally where the beard would grow.

I put some on his eyebrows and lighting blended that out, "what was our first anniversary gift to each other" I laughed a little. "I got Jonah this cute card that said something about falling in love with him, and then got him a bunch of candys and junk food that he likes" he nodded

"It was a lot" I smiled and nodded, "I got her a highlight palette and a lipstick, then I took her out to dinner and a movie" I smiled "he did, okay now I'm going to put those white where you'd want a highlight moment to happen, and then I'm going to put on a foundation that matches his skin color on".

"Who said I love you first?" I pointed to Jonah as I finished blending, "we had been dating for about a year and then we were cuddling, watching something and then he just kissed me and said it, I obviously said it back" Jonah laughed.

"Okay so now, what's gonna happen is we are going to give Jonah eyebrows, since this is definitely hard please don't say anything about how they look, I'll try my best. I'm going to be using this eyebrow pomade, which I haven't use but like twice, so yeah"

Once I finished with his eyebrows, I cleaned them up and then moved onto his eyes, "what's the cutest thing that i still do" I thought about it as I looked around my makeup, pulling different eyeshadow palettes out.

"I'd have to say when we go out to dinner and stuff, he likes to Brag in a way, like he loves that I'll dress up and shit and all night it's, my girlfriend will have this or my girlfriend that, it's cute"

I started working on his eyes, like a drag queen would do there's and Jonah kept reading off questions, there was a ton about our relationship but a few about his band and my skincare line.

After I was finished with that I smiled "I looks so good" Jonah said and I laughed, "I've never seen you with makeup on" he laughed and nodded "okay so I'm going to contour and highlight, the put these lashes and on" I did as I said and laughed when I finished putting the lips on.

"Babe omg, you looks so good" he laughed and looked in the mirror "babe omg" he said as I laughed again "I think I did a good job" he rolled his eyes and laughed as he pulled me on his lap.

"Okay guys that ends this video, we are going to go to dinner now" Jonah shook his head "no we aren't, we are going to take this off and watch a movie" I nodded and laughed.

Jonah went to kiss me but I pulled back "no no, you have a lot of lip gloss on" he scoffed and I giggled, giving him a kiss on the cheek "you're cute"