girlfriend does my makeup -Daniel

"Baby can we talk about the way you are sitting on me to do my makeup, I don't think anybody does it like this" Daniel said as he pointed down at where I had been sitting on his lap, "I know but it's so much easier" he laughed and kissed me.

We were filming the I do my boyfriends makeup video for my YouTube, I found out that it's easier to sit on his lap, facing him, and do his makeup. "You can bounce on something else while bouncing that pink thing on my face" Daniel said with a wink as he slapped my ass, "I'm going to leave that in, imma expose you" he shook his head.

"No you won't" I rolled my eyes as he squeezed my ass, "stop" I said laughing, he bit his lip "you can't sit on me like this and not expect me to act like this baby, beside the last time you sat on me like this is replaying in my head" I placed my hand on his shoulder as I bent to the side and picked up my setting power.

"What I do the last time I sat like this" he smirked and looked me up and down, "well, not this" I shook my head and placed the power where I had put the concealer "shush up". He held my butt as I started to fill in his eyebrows, "your brows are thick" he laughed and looked at me, "so are you" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Once I was done with that I got off of his lap to grab a few more things, "sorry guy if the second angle sucks and all but I quickly found out that sitting on his lap is an easier way to do his makeup". I walked back over to him as he looked me up and down, "is that my shirt" I nodded at it and nodded as he smirked, "I better get it back" I sat back on his lap, "you didn't even know it was missing".

"Okay guys since Daniel is a dramatic asshole, I'm going to to a dramatic look" I laughed "I'm kidding he isn't an asshole" Daniel laughed "I'm not dramatic" I looked up from the eyeshadow pallet "yeah, sure". He squeezed my ass, "stop doing that, I'll have to cut it out" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Keep them in" I laughed "okay sure, management would kill both me and you" he nodded and kissed me, "finish my makeup babe" I nodded and started working on his eyes. I like a James Charles rainbow makeup look and just put lip gloss on his lips "I look good" he said looking in the view finder of my camera, I rolled my eyes "oh be quiet" he laughed.

"Okay you can hope off now" he said as he looked down to his lap, "not that I don't want you on my lap and all but you made it clear we aren't going to be doing what I want you to do" I rolled my eyes as I got off of him.

"This was something that probably will never happen again" i laughed as did Daniel, "I wanted to say huge shoutout to James Charles for giving me a look to do on Daniel today, if he didn't post this look this morning then Daniel would have gotten a plain old nude looking makeup look and we all know how boring those get".

"I'll see y'all next time, byeee".

I turned off the camera and look at Daniel, "you look good" he laughed "good enough to fuck" I shook my head and kissed him "my parents are home baby" he rolled his eyes "they have seemed to be all week" I laughed "they got into work tomorrow baby, now let's go wash this off"