i can't forgive you -Jonah

"Jo" he cut me off "no y/n, I can't forgive you this time" I looked at him "what do you mean? You can't forgive me? I didn't do anything?" He laughed "you were pregnant, now you're not" I looked at him. His eyes were sad, I saw hurt.

"I told you, It was a scare" he laughed "I SAW THE DAMN TEST" he yelled as I jumped not expecting it, "don't lie to me anymore, it wasn't a scare, you got rid of it, why?" He had tears in his eye waiting to spill out.

"Jonah, I was scared, I'm 17 and you're 20 what would people think if we were a thing much less pregnant" he rolled his eyes as a tear feel "that's not the point y/n, I love you, I have always love you and that should be the only thing that matters" I sat down by him as he quickly stood up.

"I wasn't the one who decided on getting rid of it, but that's nothing of your concern" he looked at me "it was mine, my baby" I nodded "it was, Jonah I didn't want it" he looked at me disgusted "I saw the look on your face when you read it was positive, you cried in my arms, not because you didn't want it because you were happy that we were pregnant".

"My ASS YOU DIDNT WANT IT" I rolled my eyes as hot tears feel down my cheek "IT WAS YOUR MANAGER" I yelled the took a deep breath after, he went back on his feet as he gave me a confused look.

"They found out I was pregnant and they forced me to either leave, or get rid of it and tell you it was just a scare and that I started my period" he looked towards me than to the door, "that's why you brought a ticket back home, a one way ticket, that's why you've been starting fights with me because you were going to leave" I nodded as I wiped the tears off my face.

"But I found the bill from the hospital, you got rid of it too" I shook my head "no, I know the gender, Jonah if I don't leave before I start showing it's going to be worse for the baby and I, I'm sorry I love you but we can't do this, we can't be us, you can't have my baby".

"ITS MY BABY TOO, I LOVE YOU I don't care what they have to say I will raise this baby with you, I don't care about anybody else's opinion, the gender? What is it?" I stood up, "I got rid of it" he walked over to me.

"Is my baby a girl or a boy?" He said as he looked towards my stomach "I got r-" "WHAT IS THE GENDER OF MY FUCKING BABY" I took a step back, I've never seen Jonah this mad but who can blame him.

I just told him his manager forced me to say I got rid of our baby and made a way out for me, "a boy" he turned around and wiped his face off, "you're staying, he's staying, that's all" he walked out of the room without turning his head.

This was going to put more than just a damp on our relationship, I should just leave anyway... he won't love me after time, never will. He will never see me the same, this Love will be one sided and it's only going to be, my side, I'll be the only one loving.

———

"You ran away from dad" I look towards Jonah and i's son, cayden "it's not like that baby, I had to, he didn't understand" he looked up at me "no mom you didn't have too, you didn't have to take me from my father, I grew up for 17 years without a dad" he yelled at me.

"You don't understand" I said back as he rolled his eyes at me, "I guess I never will huh? I want to meet him" I shook my head "you can't" he laughed "why not, I deserve to get to meet him once" I shook my head.

"You can't meet him because I left him, I walked out and closed that door years ago, you can't meet him because I can't, I-I-I cant open that door again, I don't know how" he nodded.

"You should find a way" he walked upstairs as I rolled my eyes, oh my fuck

—————

"What?" Zach asked as he looked towards me "Where is y/n" Jonah asked "I don't know" all said but Daniel, "she was just here. We got in a fight, I need to know where she is, right now"

"We don't know"jack said, they left but Daniel "I'm not telling you where she went or where she will be, she said that if she ever needed you she would call me, she asked that you don't try to find her or try and contact her. The baby is going to be fine, she understands you want to help raise him, she'll send photos but you can't try and be there" Daniel said getting up "managers did it, didn't they?" He nodded and then walked out.

——————

"Daniel I understand that, he wants to meet him, I can't keep lying to him so I told him the whole truth, he knows I walked out" he took a deep breath "I'll text you an address, meet us there with cayden at 7" I smiled "thank you so much Daniel" I heard him laugh.

"How is he" I asked, "he hasn't been happy in a while but his smile when he saw the latest photo is big, and bright, this is good y/n" I nodded "you will let me go back to the car before he comes out yes?"

"Y/n", "no Daniel stop he doesn't want to see me" I held my tears back "I'm the girl who walked out with his child, the one who looked him in his face and proceed to tell him that I got rid of cayden, then told him that I didn't, I'm a crazy ex"

"Y/n you know he doesn't think that, you walked out because you were a young girl, Jonah understood that, he misses both of you" "no Daniel, I can't see him, I can't do it to him, I'll see you there"

—————

"Cayden, okay you father will be here just I have to go to the car" he looked at me "why?" I laughed as we sat in a bench "I walked out on him, he doesn't want to see me" he looked behind me and I knew I was done.

"Y/n" there was hurt in the voice, I turned around to see Jonah and Daniel, "I was just going, this is cayden" I started walked as Jonah caught my arm "I missed you please stay" I looked up at him and nodded.

I stood by cayden "cayden this is Jonah, your father" Jonah hugged him "Daniel I thought you give me a chance to leave" I whispered in his ear as Jonah and cayden started talking "I tried, he saw you and just jumped"

"I told you that he still loves you y/n" I turned around as tear fell from my eyes "he shouldn't, I don't deserve it" Daniel nodded "well at least he still loves you" Daniel hugged me.

After they finished talking, Daniel and cayden talked and Jonah walked over to me "hey" he said as I smiled at him "I'm sorry" he nodded "I get it, what did the managers have on you" I looked at him.

"That I had already gotten rid of a baby before cayden" he looked at me "what" he said "it was when I was 15, the guy I told you I got in bad with, he raped me and I got pregnant so I got rid of it, they found my old records from the hospital and they told me I have two chances so I took number two".

"Thank you" he said as I looked towards him "I left you don't say thank you say fuck you" he laughed "thank you for letting me see him, in person and you" I shook my head "you didn't give me enough time to go to the car" he laughed.

He leaned down to kiss me "Jonah, I can't" he nodded and pulled away "I'm going to speak to cayden before you two need to leave" I nodded.

————-

"YOU LOVE HIM" cayden screamed as I looked towards him "I LOVED HIM, LOVED CAYDEN ITS OVER, ITS BEEN OVER SINCE I LEFT HIM" he looked towards me.

"That look at the Park told me you love him mom", "cayden that was over a year ago, I've moved on I'm getting married tomorrow" he shook his head "NO MOM YOU DONT LOVE HIM".

"I know you want me and your father together but it's not happening, we have both moved on Okay" he rolled his eyes "I'm not living here if you move him here"

"Yes you will, I'm your mother" he nodded "and I have a father that would love for me to live him" "Fine, go live with your dad if that's what you want".

————-

"Cayden, does your mom agree with this" I nodded "she told me that if I wanted too then I should" he nodded "why?" He asked "because she's marrying somebody else but you" he looked shocked.

—————
That was the end of it, Jonah didn't get me, I married a man that was unfaithful since the night of our first fight, Jonah got married to a beautiful woman, Cayden moved in with him till college, still came and stayed with me on the weekends.

It wasn't the perfect life but it was batter than any other