Oliver wood /Bullied

(So I have an older worse version of this, so technically I'm taking my old story and making it better, so I'm not taking other stories other than mine.)
Warning: Bullying
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

)Warning: Bullying 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I'm were a Chaser along with Katie and Angelina. Meaning your a Gryffindor. Did I mention that I'm a Weasley? Oh I didn't well I am.

Currently me and my best friends were walking down the hall, when we passed , Fred, George, Lee, Harry, Ron, Percy, and my crush Oliver Wood. Yes I have a crush on the Scottish boy with a huge obsession with quidditch .

I loved how he would smile and get into the game of quidditch whenever he talked about it. How he was so in love with the game.

We all sent them waves and smiles, as Oliver and I locked eyes I looked down. Angelina and Katie noticed and nudged me, which I slapped their hands away.

Then we reached their class room, Potions, I waved goodbye and continued on my way. The boys still in the same spot.I'm guessing they had free period with me.

That's when I bumped into Marcus Flint aka my bully. He only started bullying me because I rejected him, I told him I had feelings for someone else. He seemed hurt, so he asked me who. And I felt bad and said Oliver Wood. I regret feeling bad.
"Oh it's my favorite Weasley." He said pretending to be nice, as my brothers, Harry and Wood sent cautious looks at us .

He lead me too another corridor right next to the other one.

"So have you told your Gryffindor boyfriend that the horrible Marcus Flint is bullying you."

I shock my head No. "Can't you just leave me alone please." I was shacking unaware that the boys had moved to see me better without being noticed.

Oliver POV
We saw Katie, Angelina and YN walk by the smiled and waved. Then me and YN locked eyes, I got flustered and looked away. Angelina and Katie had potions, YN had a free period as did me and the boys.

We all watched as YN walked down the corridor. And all shocked when we saw Marcus look at us, than he whispered something to her making her nod and walk away with him.

"What's Marcus doing with our sister?" Said Ron.

"Let's find out." Said an angry looking Fred.

"We can't just go over their, what if their kissing." Questioned Harry.

I was angry, she couldn't like him. Could she? No he's vial and cruel, YNs sweet and kind.