Louis Weasley/ Pretty Veela

I laid the opposite way on the coach in the Ravenclaw Common Room, reading a muggle book called, "A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Wide Window

I laid the opposite way on the coach in the Ravenclaw Common Room, reading a muggle book called, "A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Wide Window." It was quite silent and empty due to the party in the Gryffindor common room.

I sat up as the door slammed shut roughly, gasping at the sound and falling off the coach. Groaning as I meet the face of Ravenclaws Golden Boy, Louis Weasley.

"Sorry bought that...." he trailed off not knowing my name.

I sighed taking his hand as he pulled me up, "YN, Yn Ln." He smiled.

"Sorry YN, I'm just upset right now that's all." I nodded turning to the stairs, he pulled me to look at him.

He sighed seeing my confusion, "You left your book!" I made an OH face before grabbing the book of the floor. "Can you actually stay, I need to talk to someone?"

I nodded taking a seat where I once laid, "Whats wrong? I've never seen you looking so..."

He chuckled, "So?"

"So down. It's weird your usual me everyday!" I giggled softly.

Louis looked at me confused, "What would you be sad about?"

I looked down, "It's just I don't really have friends... well I have a friends but they doesn't understand me very well. We have uncommon interest, I know she's just being nice. Why are you sad?"

Louis sighed, "Bethany, she broke up with me for some Gryffindor!" I patted his shoulder.

"Lucky you, I've never had a boyfriend."

"Wait but... aren't you a Veela, I've heard mum mention a Veela family called LN?" I blushed.

"I am, but I hide it. I want to fall in love with someone not just for my looks. Isn't that why girls like you?"

Louis put dramatic face, "Excuse me! I can get girls without my looks."

"Yeah and I'm the Ministress of Magic!" We both laughed together.

Louis shook his head, "Your definitely not Hermione Granger-Weasley." I put the dramatic face.
"Your prettier, take off the mask." I sighed casting a small charm to reveal my real face.

Louis stares in shock at the appearance, "Your beautiful, but I like it both ways." I smiled as he moved hair from my face.

"Don't wear the mask to breakfast, let all the girls here see your better looking that all of them." Louis flattered as he removed his hand from my hair.

I blushed, "Thanks Louis, but I feel more comfortable-."

"You have to step out of your comfort zone every once in a while!" Seeing my unsure look, "Tomorrow morning I will walk you to the Great Hall. And everyone will see your true self."

I stood up abruptly as Louis came closer to my face, "Why? Why are you saying this? You act as though you've known me since I was little girl! But you don't!"

Louis stood up taking my trembling hands into his calm ones, "In a way I have know you since first year. We spoke in the halls and in classes. Though you never see me staring at you when I see you."

I blushed looking down, but a rush of confusion hit me, "But why would you be staring at me?" Louis laughed  at my cluelessness.

"Your bloody oblivious. Everyone in Hogwarts knows that I Louis Weasley have a crush on you YN LN..." I smiled at the taller blond.

"Why did you never tell me?" Louis blushed this time, "I don't know."

I smirked, "But... Louis," he looked at me questionably, "I like Teddy..."

"What?!" I burst out laughing, "I'm only joking, I like you!" Louis smiled lifting me up in an embrace.

He set me down and we just stared at each other with a goofy smile on our faces. With a sudden urge of Gryffindor courage Louis swooped down and kissed me. My hands went to his hair as his went to my waist.

I gasped as we pulled away breathlessly, both blushing. "I-I what are we now, Louis?" He smirked down at me.

"Your mine now YN Weasley." With a new joke in mind I stepped back.

"Actually it's YN Lupin." Louis looked at me wide eyes as I winked running up stairs in a fit of giggles.

Louis yelled back to me, "YN LN, you will not marry Teddy Lupin!"

"Don't be so sure, Night Weasley." I shouted as I looked down the open view to Louis, blowing a small kiss I walked into my room.

————
I looked to my dorm mates as they stared at me, "What is it?"

Violet my only real friend came to my side, "Well last night we came into the Common Room and Louis was staring up at the girls stairs. You had been the only Ravenclaw in the House last night. And your lipstick was on his lips. So are you dating that Weasley?"

I blushed as all the girls squealed, "If I'm being honest... YES! We were talking last night and then he wanted to see my real face, without the charm. He complimented and we kissed them he asked me. I said yes, turns out he liked me for a while and his ex found out and cheated."

"We told you! We told you he liked you when we saw him staring at you on multiple occasions." Heather smiled at me.

I smiled they all seemed like real friends, maybe it was just me feeling like they weren't real friends. "Come on Louis is gonna meet me downstairs. Let's go!" We all smiled as we went downstairs.

Louis stood looking at me and I went happily into his arms. "Charm?!" I sighed taking it off again and the Common Room smiled at me seeing me be my real self.

I felt so happy as they looked at me proud that I was myself, "Ready?" He asked me, I nodded softly as we walked through the portrait door.

We walked through the halls with his and my own friends. I noticed Violet getting close with his friend, Theo. She looked at me and I sent her a small wink sending her into a blushing mess.

As we entered the Hall all eyes went to me and Louis, Violet whispered to the two of us, "You two are the good looking couple." Me and Louis rolled our eyes as we walked over to the Ravenclaw table...