George Weasley : Holey

Your Harry's sister

All you could do was wait, it made you panic, George wasn't back yet

All you could do was wait, it made you panic, George wasn't back yet. As in your boyfriend George. The boy you fell in love with in first year.

They went on a mission to save Harry and George refused to let you go. What makes everything worse was that you found out you were pregnant. You couldn't think of losing him to Death Eaters.

You and Ginny waited at the front door ready to help anyone hurt.
Hagrid and Harry
Tonks and Kingsley
Arthur and Fred
Bill and Fleur

Where is Remus and George? I was going crazy, I'm sure their fine. Moody was dead as was Hedwig. Than there was a crash. I saw George and Remus. Well Remus was holding George up. Everyone rushed to George as they took him inside, his eyes were closed.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, his ear was gone now. I still loved him, so I really didn't mind. Then his eyes opened, Fred went to talk.

"How are you Georgie?" Fred asked his brother.
"Saint like." He whispered.
"Come again." Fred tilted his head.
"I'm holey, Fred, get it HOLEY." George stretched out the word.

"Really out of all the ear jokes you go with that one." Fred groaned then laughed. I couldn't help but chuckle. George looked at me.

"Hello Love." He told me.
"Hello Georgie." I whispered moved bloody hair away from his ear.
"We're you worried." He Questioned.
"Of course, I couldn't lose you. Than they baby wouldn't have a father." I said quickly. Slapping my hand over my mouth. Everyone stared shocked, even George.

"What?" Everyone Yelled.
"It was supposed to be a surprise. Why do I have to have such a big mouth." I groaned loudly irritated by myself.
"George you got my sister pregnant what would Sirius say." Remus laughed loudly.
"I'm gonna be a grandma." Molly squealed.
"When were you gonna tell me?" George asked.
"Well not today." I said sarcastically.
"YN don't be mad at your big mouth. It's natural for you." Fred joked.
"I hate you Fred." I told him.
"Love you too, I'm gonna be an uncle to the child inside you."
"That sounds weird, don't ever say that again." Bill told Fred.
I heard a faint boom, and got up as everyone talked not noticing the sound. I walked outside, to see Death Eaters. Then I felt being grabbed harshly, I screamed out, gaining the attention of everyone.

Bellatrix held a knife to my stomach, how did she know.

"Let her go." Everyone (good) Yelled.
"What is it because she has a baby Weasley in her stomach." She pushed the knife.
"Stop please, don't do that." I pleaded.
"Oh begging now Gryffindor. You know your father and godfather and that man right there tortured me. Now what would happen if I cut your stomach." She giggled. There was a blue light.

It was my parents, Sirius, my best friend Cedric, and some others. Attacked her and the other Death Eaters. I ran too George, and Ginny cleaned and healed the cuts.

Then the house was on fire, we all ran out and watched the Weasley house burn to the ground. It broke my heart seeing the Weasley faces. Harry's and I felt the same we spent so many summers here, it was a second home.

We all went to live at Sirius house, where we planned and plotted. Soon my baby bump would get bigger. During the Hogwarts students Hogsmead they would come to the joke shop and congratulate me. All my friends and family knew, luckily Bellatrix didn't harm the baby.

Still today, I kept thinking about George lam joke. It made me laugh a lot even in the dark times.

After War
I helped Pomfrey help the wounded and dead, I saw Fred laying next to Remus and Tonks, I broke down crying. Me and George cried into each other's arms. Then I saw Oliver Wood coming over to us, he stared at Fred's body, before Neville called him to help with Colin.

"George, you and Fred left your foot print, everyone will know you were here. He lived and loved. They will always remember the Weasley Twins. He doesn't want you to cry, he wants you to get better." He held onto me as he cried. I did too silently not wanting him to hear.

"Hello can I sit here." I asked.
"Yes, I'm George-and this is Fred."
"Were the Weasley Twins."
"I'm YN Potter."
"Your the girl who lived."
"Yes please don't make it weird."
"Oh please, we're gonna be great friends."