Harry/ Girl With Many Names

Daughter of Merlin, Princess of Magic, Ravenclaw Queen, NN, E/C eyed beauty, YN Merlin

She had the smile anyone would kill for, she had the beauty that any girl would fight for. But that wasn't why I fell in love with her.

She was brave, she stood up for Luna. YN was wise, responsible and smart, making her a perfect Ravenclaw. And through thick and thin she stood by my side.

Though she would never feel the same for me. I was dangerous, whoever I was close with would be a target. If anything she'd be with one of the Weasley Twins.

Everyone had a slight crush on the girl, hell even Malfoy couldn't deny it. She was a special girl with so many names.

"Harry?" A soft voice asked causing me to snap out of my thoughts. "Were you staring at me?"

Realization hit me like a brick as she had caught my staring at her, "Oh um, I zoned out. Sorry if I scared you." She frowned a bit.

"You didn't! And mine if I sit, Malfoy and his prick friends were bothering me again?" I nodded as she sat across from me.

She studied me for a bit, "What exactly were you thinking about Harry?"

I didn't think, "About you, Merlin."

Her eyes widened a bit as a faint blush littered her cheeks, "Ohh. And why exactly are you thinking about me eh Potter?"

I looked into her eyes, "I'm thinking that you are an extraordinary witch, and I wonder who will be the lucky guy... or girl that will get you in the end."

YN smiled, "Hermione obviously... I don't know, I wonder who will be the lucky gal or guy to get you. For one I was thinking Draco. But a lot of people think it will be us, did you know about that?"

I gave her a curious look, "Yes, I heard those gossip girls in the halls. But Malfoy believes that you will end up with Roger Davies."

She sighed, "Bloody hell, Roger is cute and kind but he just isn't my type, I'm afraid."

I leaned forward, "What is your type?"

She smiled, "A reckless Gryffindor, Who always manages to get into trouble wherever he and his two best friends go. Well I have potions, see you at dinner, Harry!"

I watched as she ran out of the library with a slick smile spread on her face. And then it hit me, "Blood hell, YN Bloody Merlin likes me." Madam Maxim glared at me, I ignored her and grabbed my stuff hurrying out of the library.

Potions? Potions?! It's nearly time for dinner, wait... I'm an idiot!

I quickly ran in the direction of the potions classroom, nearly slipping at every turn I made. All the people in the halls made way and gave me weird looks as I speed by.

None of that matters I needed to get to her, I need to tell her I like her as well.

"Have you seen, YN?!" I asked Hermione who pointed to the opened potions door.

I walked in to see her sitting patiently on her desk, "See you Gryffindors do have brains." She chuckled softly.

"YN, do you like me?" I questioned staring into the e/c eyes of hers.

She thought pressing a finger to her chin, "I actually was talking about Fred Weasley."

My heart dropped, "But you... oh Lee and George, and their always in trouble. Sorry YN."

She immediately grabbed my arm, "Harry! I was just playing, I don't like Fred or-or Roger. I, YN MN Merlin, like you Harry James Potter."

A smile spread onto my face, "Wait, but why did you tell me that in the library and leave?"

YN smiled softly looking up at me from under her lashes, "If you felt the same for me, you'd come and find me. If you didn't you would have stayed so I wouldn't feel embarrassed."

"How did you know that I would do that? What if I didn't like you and I still followed you?" I quizzed.

She paused taking ahold of my hand, "because you are Harry James Potter, a kind, brave, and a gentleman. And you are just you. That's who you are and that's who I like."

Without any further question I pressed my lips to hers, grabbing a hold of cheek. It took a second before she kissed back.

"Will you be mine, YN?" I whispered before kissing her again.

"I already am." A sudden gasp escaped her lips as she pulled away.

"What?" I asked concerned and worried checking over her.

"Ginny!" She cried putting her hand on her mouth, "She's had a huge crush on you since she met you."

I paused thinking, "To bad as much as I love little Ginny, I've never liked He in that way. That was always reserved for you. You're my girlfriend so either way to late now."

She chuckled, "Great another name to add to the list."

"It seems to be getting endless."

—————-
YN POV
We walked hand in hand to the Great Hall, others hurried past us but most stopped and looked at our linked hands. Ginny Weasley being one of them as she stormed past angrily.

"I feel a bit bad for her, but I'm happy I have you Harry."

Harry smiled at me as we entered the Great Hall, wolf whistles were heard as eyes went to our hands. "Bye Harry." I called walking towards Luna and Cho.

"So YN, now your Potters girlfriend?!" Cho states I enthusiastically.

"Yes, Choi! I am, and you're still single!" I said giving her a glare.

Luna chuckled a bit, "YN, we had a talk about the Choi thing."

I sighed, "Sorry Choi!" Cho rolled her eyes turning to the other girl beside her. "Luna, looking lovely again today."

She smiled, "Thanks YN, and can I ask you something?"

I nodded, "Of course, Luna."

She paused thinking her words carefully, "When you and Harry get married, can I be the maid of honor?"

"Well it certainly isn't going to be Choi."

————
————
————
A/N I actually didn't like this one at all. I'm not sure if you guys liked this, I got really bored so I wanted to write. So sorry you had to read this!!!