Harry/ Safe

Last Year of Term Last Year"Why Harry? I thought you loved me! You said you did, so why are you breaking up with me!"

"Why Harry? I thought you loved me! You said you did, so why are you breaking up with me!"

Harry sighed looking away from his girlfriend, well ex girlfriend. He had known that if he gave her the real reason she'd talk him out of it. "I don't love you anymore... I love Ginny." YN frozen in her place.

Harry instantly regretting his words, "G-Ginny, your in love with my best friend? How could you?" YN turned on her heel before storming of to find Cho Chang.

Harry watched as the Ravenclaw girl ran off in furry and sadness. "It's to keep you safe love..."

————
I sat with Cho and the other girls from Ravenclaw on the carriage. I looked to the Thestral pulling the carriage. The trio walked to where we were, I sent them a small smile as the carriage left.

"At least she's forgiven you." Ron commented as Harry stared at me.

Cho nudged me, "You Okay?"

I nodded, "Just hungry, I haven't eaten since what happened to Cedric... and than Harry. Honestly he had the worst timing to tell me he's in  love with my best friend,... beside you of course." I leaned my head on Cho's shoulder.

Then Valera changed the subject, "Can you believe Roger doesn't go to Hogwarts anymore?"

"Damn it!" I cried out as I began to cry on Cho. The girls glared at Valera, who mumbled an apology.

.... Soon we reached Hogwarts, as did the trio. Harry came over to me as I was about to get off the carriage.

"Need a hand?" He asked trying to smile at me.

I looked to my friends, "I'm fine thanks." I ignored his hand and climbed off the steps before running over to Cho.

"You better not look back YN!" Cho groaned. I sighed looking back at Harry's upset face.

"Sorry Cho, I looked back..." refusing to cry again, I shook my head as we entered Hogwarts. We ran to the Ravenclaw table in a fit of giggles as we talked about the scared first years we had meet on the train earlier.

————
Feast
Soon everyone began to eat, except me, I stared at the food in front of me. Hearing my stomach grumbling at the look of the food. Cho sent me a concerned look, "Why aren't you eating?"

This attracted the attention of multiple Gryffindors that sat behind us. Including, Trio, twins, Ginny and Neville.

I shook my head, "I'm just not hungry, that's all." Cho gave me a look, that said EAT!

"I'm serious Cho, I'm actually quite tired... you know I had prefects duty before coming here." Cho sighed.

"Go get some rest then." I sighed, "I have to take the first years..."

Cho stole the badge off my robes, "Here, I'm you. Now go, I'll handle the first years."

Sighing I stood up and walked out of the Great Hall, careful not to make a fool of myself by tripping.
Though I didn't know a green eyed boy had followed me out, with a double chocolate muffin in hand.

I sang to myself softly as I walked to the Ravenclaw Common Room. Trying to ignore the footsteps behind me, sighing I turned around. "Can I help you Harry?"

He walked up to me, "Why aren't you eating? I heard you on the carriage and at the Hall! I'm worried about you YN!" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be worried about me, I'm fine. I'm perfect, just perfect..." Harry gave me a look, sighing internally, "Well Cedric my best friend since birth is dead. He was my older brother and best friend Harry! He meant the world to me, than I find out a wizard that tried to kill you murdered him! Then you break up with me! Saying your in love with one of my best friends?! And Rogers not even here anymore to give me a talk everyday when I'm down! What am I supposed to do?"

Harry took steps closer as I took steps back, "I don't love Ginny! I love you, it's always been you!"

I sniffed, "Why did you break up with me then and tell me that for the matter, huh Harry?"

Harry sighed taking my hands, "To keep you safe! Voldemort threatened your life after he had Pettigrew take Cedrics. I couldn't let them hurt you, but if it meant you hurting yourself I would do anything for you."

I looked into his emerald green eyes, leaning up to meet his lips. "If safe as long as I have you by my side, Harry Potter I will stand by your side no matter the costs."

"Why would you do that?" He asked me leaning his forehead on mine.

I smiled, "Because I YN MN Diggory, love you Harry James Potter. And I'll always be safe with you." Harry kissed me passionately as I smiled into the kiss.

"I love you YN... I'll always love you as my father loved his friends and later wife. You'll be my wife one day, and we'll live happily ever after..."

————
One Year Later
"I'm going with you!" I shouted at Harry as Ron and Hermione prepared to leave.

Harry shook his head, "It's not safe love! You know that."

I looked down at my feet, "I'm safe when I'm with you remember." Harry shook his head.

"Not this time."

I sighed, "I knew there would be a war, we all did. I'm prepared Harry, especially with the Carrow twins coming to work at Hogwarts. It's gonna be a horrific!"

Harry looked me in the eyes, as I muttered, "You promised remember." He sighed before nodding.

"Hurry go get your things." I smirked and waved my wand, "Accio my packed bag." The bag landed in my hands as we started our journey.

"I can't promise if any of us will come back alive. So if you don't want to go, then stay now." Harry looked at me.

"I won't leave my father alone, plus we all know you slipped us all Liquid Luck." I smiled as we stayed out. They had all looked at me.

I scoffed with a small smirk, "Come on, are we going to do this or not?" They all chuckled as we set off for the horcruxs.