J.S.P/ Put Aside

The Hall went silent as I watched my idiot friend, James Sirius Potter, once again go towards the Slytherin table

The Hall went silent as I watched my idiot friend, James Sirius Potter, once again go towards the Slytherin table.  Amber Newman was the girl he was after. A Half-Blood witch who could care less about, James.

A small part of me was hurt by the affection that he gave her, which obviously belonged to me. Until I remembered my boyfriend Alexander Davies had been sat beside me, talking to his Quidditch buddies.

I wasn't using Alex,... I actually thought that I loved him, for quite some time. But in reality it's always been James, since the accidental kiss in the 1st year. And the fact Alex was a liar, didn't help his case.

James say beside me causing me to snap out of my thoughts. "She said, no... again?" James nodded.

I passed him a biscuit, "James, why do you do it to yourself? You deserve the world, and Amber Newbitch, could never give you that."

James sighed taking a bite of his biscuit, "Easy for you to say, you have Alexander Davies!" Alex sent James a small look of pity.

"Sorry, Potter. But YN is right, Amber is a bitc*, that is messing with you. You can do so much better." Alex and his friends stood up, he pressed a kiss to my cheek, "Got to go, Love. Quidditch practice." I nodded softly before turning to James.

When Alex was gone, I dropped my head, James lifted it up, to see small tears. "What's wrong?"

I sniffed, "Quidditch practice is for Hufflepuff today." James gave me a confused look, "He's been lying to me. I know he-... James,... Alex is cheating on me."

James arose with anger causing me to pull him back down, "I've been meaning to break up with him anyways. He just made it easier." James sighed softly giving me a pitiful look.
————————-
"What makes you think I'm cheating on you?!" Alex yelled in the Common Room. All eyes were on us.

I crossed my arms with an eye roll, "That love-bite on your neck. The fake quidditch practices, coming to cuddle smelling with that bitc* Amber perfume! Luck I don't tell, James!"

Alex scoffed, "Potter, won't do anything! He's a softy, Like you! Just go marry him! You're just so perfect for each other!" I went to slap him across the face in pure anger.

Gasps spread around the room as he grabbed my arm, hard. "Don't touch me you stupid, Purebred!" I winced causing the others to get him off me.

Louis took me in his arms as the others dragged Alex to go talk to McGonagall. "Are you alright?" I nodded still shaken from the events only seconds ago. "Go talk to James. He deserves to know."