Regulus and Sirius/ The Wrong Black Brother

Sirius and Regulus are the same age*

I looked up as the four Gryffindor boys I've grown accustom to having around say beside me in the Library

I looked up as the four Gryffindor boys I've grown accustom to having around say beside me in the Library. "Hey, Remus can I barrow your Charms notes?" He nodded giving me his parchment.

It was our 7th year and I wanted to do well on our NEWTS. Sirius gave me a small look, "Yes, Sirius I spoke with Regulus, though I'm not sure you want to know what he said." Sirius sighed looking down.

I sighed kissing his cheek, "Sorry Siri, you know how he is..." he nodded softly giving me a small yet broken smile.

"I love you, Yaxley." I smiled at the boy, "Love you two, Black."

James fake gaged as Lilly smacked the back of his head pressing a kiss to his cheek. I smiled at them, Remus kissed Marlene as she sat beside him. Peter groaned, "This isn't fair! You all have girlfriends, yet I'm alone."

They all sent Peter sorrowful looks, I just giggled, they all looked at me, "What I'm a Slytherin?... plus Peter if you learned to use your Gryffindor courage you'd be dating that Hufflepuff girl that's had a crush on you since first year... again I'm a Slytherin!"

Peter turned to look at the girl, "Your right Yaxley."he stood up walking over to her.

"See your Slytherin skills can do some good." I smiled at Marlene's comment, Sirius squeezed my hand under the table.

Sirius then joked, "Your gonna be a Black one day!" I blushed as the others chuckled at the two of us.

I shoved Sirius lightly, "Yeah, if my parents and my brother ever let me."

Sirius sighed, "One Day, Love, I promise you." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"YN, YN!" My Slytherins dorm mates glared at the Gryffindors as they pulled me up and grabbed my stuff.