JSP/ Change in His Eyes

YOU HAVE TWO DADS, SUCK IT

He stopped looking at her the way he used to, from friends, to best friends to mega best friends? He thought, most everyone saw love

He stopped looking at her the way he used to, from friends, to best friends to mega best friends? He thought, most everyone saw love. Except for your dads and his dad, they ignored every possible sign.
But what did Love love mean?

Love meant to feel a deep connection with someone. Love meant that you would stay together through better to worse. Love meant that you would do anything for your person.

Did James feel this for his best friend?
'No!' He thought.
"Yes." Basically everyone else thought.

Of course many girls wanted the boy, but they stared away. Settling they'd get their famous last name elsewhere.

Why did they stay away?

Because no way in hell were they going to get him to look at them the way he looks at her.

What about her? Did she love him? Of course she did, girls do tend to come to realizations faster then boys. But she stayed his best friend and never attempted to change that.

They were happy!

But were they?...

————- No ————-
———————-
I groaned as James once again snuck into the girls dorms to wake me up! I hit him with a pillow, "Go away! It's 3 in the morning, I have 4 more hours of sleep! Actually I can sleep all day it's a Saturday!"

James sighed, "I can't sleep."

I shoved my face into the pillow, before putting it beside mine. "Lay down then." He smiled happily as he got into the covers.

I rolled my eyes as he pulled the blanket, "James, my bed, my blanket!" I whispered harshly.

James pulled me closer to his body, I to tired to think cuddled into his arms. My heart beat quickened as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

.
.
.
I woke up to the sound of giggles and cameras I groaned sinking closer to the source of warmth. "Aww they are so adorable." A squeal I knew at Molly came, whats she doing in here?

"Guys! Shut up YN' asleep." My eyes widened instantly as I remembered I was holding onto James.

"Bloody Hell! James get off me!" I growled shoving him off me. I looked at all his cousins, boy and girls. "Everyone out! Unless this is actually your room!" Everyone groaned as I shove them out the door.