Draco Malfoy / Mudblood

A pureblood and a Mudblood who would ever think that was possible? Especially when the pureblood went by the name of Draco Malfoy

A pureblood and a Mudblood who would ever think that was possible? Especially when the pureblood went by the name of Draco Malfoy. Your last name was Granger which made everything worse, he was never mean to you, but he did hate your friends. The trio. You're in Y/H, but you were still friends and still dating Malfoy.

Now you're in your 6th year and now you're with the trio running for your lives, trying to rescue Luna and Neville from Malfoy Manor. The took all five of them away to the dungeons as Bellatrix took me, to Draco and Mrs. Malfoy. Bellatrix found out about you and Draco and Bellatrix was angry, and she wanted Draco to kill you.

"Draco, kill the Mudblood, now," she said as she held a knife to your neck.

"Please, no let her go, anyone, but her."

"Why not her Draco." asked his mother curiously.

"because I'm in love with that Mudblood, mother." She gasped. Then Bellatrix pushed you to the ground, she then looked at Draco and smiled.

"This is why you can't be a blood traitor."

She then grabbed your arm and traced the word MUDBLOOD on your arm as you screamed in agony, Draco had tears as he watched torture you because he loved you.

DRACO POV

"This is why you can't a blood traitor."

Bellatrix grabbed YN arm and made the word traced the word MUDBLOOD on YN's arm slowly for she could make YN scream. I held back my tears as I saw Harry and the other 4. I ran over to YN and saw the horrid word on her arm.

"Hey, your gonna be alright, okay I'm here."

"I love you, I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry for who you are. I'm sorry you have this on you."

"It wasn't you who did this, it was the witch."

"Yes, it wa-."

"YN, come on we gotta go."

"I love you," I told her as she ran to them.

"Me too, bye." as they apparated away, Bella threw a knife.

Hermione POV

We heard YN's screams of pain as we ran to where they were, when Bellatrix saw us she left YN, so Draco ran to her. When we dropped Bellatrix, we got YN.

"I love you," yelled Draco.

Me too, bye." Yn called when Dobby apparated away.

We landed at a beach I was next to Ron and Harry.

"Guys!!" told YN as she stared at Dobby in panic. Harry ran over and held Dobby dead body close too him. YN tried to comfort him, but Harry walked to Luna who was on the hill and made a grave for Dobby.