James Potter/ Accident

How could I be so stupid? I was drunk!, being with him was at total accident

How could I be so stupid? I was drunk!, being with him was at total accident. Now I'm paying the price for our drunken accident.

It was the summer after our 7th year, I lived with Lilly, Marlene and Alice. While the boys lived together, since my parents had passed few years back I had been given the family home and fortune. So I invited the girls to stay with me while we worked.

About a week into our summer, the boys threw a party to celebrate our graduation.

Lilly had finally let lose and got drunk which resulted in Alice and Marlene to take her home. I had stayed to help James get the boys in their beds. We laid back on the coach tired after hauling three boys upstairs.

"Really they need to learn to hold their drinks. Like you kind of do James." I mumbled still drunk.

James chuckled drunkly, "Same as you." It was a bit of a slur as we were still drunk.

"I love your messy hair James, it suits you." I giggled drunkly.

James smirked moving hair from my face, "I love your beautiful eyes."

I smiled at him as we had stared into each other's eyes. James slowly leaned down and met my lips. My drunken self got on his lap and grinned into him. He lifted me up by my arse and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

—————
1 Week Later
"No, no, no,no,no, NO!" I screamed as I stared down at the pregnancy potion. "Bloody Hell! I can't be pregnant! And it can't be with James baby!"

I burst into tears as I held my legs close to me, Alice threw the door open as she and the girls surround me. "What's wrong? YN are you alright?" Alicia asked me pulling me into a hug.

I hide the potion in my pocket, "W-we all need to-too talk. Let's go to the liv-living r-room." I stuttered trying to stop my tears.

We all got up together and walked downstairs to our living room. I sat down on the arm chair curling my self into it. At this point I had controlled myself and stopped myself from crying.

"That night at the party, um I stayed and helped James with the boys. We were drunk a-and he kissed me and we did th-that thing. A-And now I'am pregnant." The tears started once again and I pulled out the potion.

Lilly pulled me into a hug as Marlene examined the potion. "I'll go make us some tea." Alice suggested before leaving us three alone.

"What do I do Lilly?" I muttered into her shirt as I cried.

She pulled me close, "You have to tell James. It's his kid to, he has every right to know that he is the father of your baby."