Regulus/ Loving A Mudblood

Warning/, cutting and slight self hatred

I hated myself! I fell for the loved Regulus Black, for the PureBlood

I hated myself! I fell for the loved Regulus Black, for the PureBlood. And my oh so dirty blood prevented us from being together.

He's told me he loved me, but with his family, we could never be. And no way in Godrics pants shall I ask him to chose me over them. They were family, I was just a girl. A girl who's blood was as dirty as a pig!

"Oi, Evans!" I paused in the corridor, looking down refusing to meet the eyes whomever called me. "YN?" The sound of the four Marauders boys, made me smile, a fake smile.

"Yes?" I questioned my fake smile making it past their tests.

Sirius paused looking me down, "So, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?"

My eyes widened as what slipped out of my lips next made me facepalm, "I slept with your brother."

At least I didn't lie...

"What?" They asked in unison.

I groaned softly, "Please don't say anything! It's slipped and it was a total accident, I didn't know I was such a recluse drunk."

"You got drunk?" James asked with a slight smirk.

I groaned whiningly hitting myself, "Don't yell Lily! Bloody hell, Remus charm my mouth shut!"

He shook his head, "YN, love you know I love you but this is hilarious."

I screamed internally before running off, only Sirius followed after me as I sat on a random window ledge in the next corridor. "You know, you to can't be together."

I nodded looking into his eyes, "Of course, but I love him for some strange reason. He'd never feel the same, especially with my dirty blood."

Sirius grabbed my hands, "You're the most beautiful and special girl I've ever known. I'm sure he'd feel the same and if he doesn't screw him."

I couldn't help but smile at the older boy, "Thanks Sirius, I don't know what's I do without you guys when the years over. I'll have one more before I get to join you lot. Sirius do you like me?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He replied simply, "It's alright, YN. I'll get over you eventually as long as my brother makes you happy, so will I."

Sirius pulled me into a hug and I could help but smile. "Thanks Sirius." I pressed a kiss on his cheek before setting of for Regulus.