Sirius and Remus: Who was Phoenix

Fred and George stared at the Marauders Map in confusion

Fred and George stared at the Marauders Map in confusion. They knew the four Marauders boys. But who was Phoenix?

"What's up guys?" Ginny asked as she and the trio walked into the room.

"Oh we were looking at the map and was wondering who Phoenix was."

"How come Sirius and Remus never mentioned him before." Harry shrugged.

"It could be a girl." Hermione reminded.

"But the Marauders are all boys." Ron disagreed.

"Maybe we should as Sirius and Remus." George suggested.

"Yeah, let's ask." Fred nodded agreeing with his brother.

Walking down the stairs to the kitchen the 5 teenagers surrounded the two living Marauders.

"Can we help you?" Sirius Asked.

"We were wondering who Phoenix was?" Fred asked. Molly gasped from the kitchen.

"All of you upstairs." She ordered.

"Now Molly it's alright it's time they knew who she was." Remus smiles sadly.

"Sit down kids, we'll tell you the story of YN Lupin." Sirius sighed as the kids sat down in front of the two.

"She was my sister, she wasn't a werewolf as I was bitten. She was a special girl, the only girl in Hogwarts to catch the attention of Sirius Black." Remus looked over at Sirius.

Flashback
The girl walked in between the Marauders, well the boys. She was a Phoenix, a blue one to be exact. They stood in an order
James and Remus
         YN
Sirius and Peter.

The girl smiled as she looked at everyone who stared at them as they walked to class. They entered the Transfiguration classroom, YN sat beside Sirius grabbing onto the boys hand.

He looked up at his girlfriend, smiling at her. YN only smirked as she answered a question for McGonagall.

Flashback Over