Dean Thomas/ Dream Girl

"Love! Come back!" I called running after a giggling girl, she looked back I only caught a glimpse of her face

"Come catch me Thomas!" She called back to me. I felt myself smiling as I continued to run after the girl.

"Slow Down Y-."

"Dean! Wake up!" I sat up in bed angrily I wanted to know who she was.

Harry chuckled pulling his shirt on, "What had another dream of your precious Dream Girl?" I groaned standing up and began to get dressed.

"Yeah, I was so close to saying her name until Seamus woke me up?!" Seamus gave me an innocent smile as I slipped my shirt on.

"What?! It's not my fault you never once mention your Dream Girls. Maybe ask her name next time!" Seamus shouted as we walked downstairs to the Common Room.

Ginny smiled at us, "What are you all laughing about?" Hermione looked shook her head.

"Deans Dream Girl." Ron answered the two girls both smiled at me.

"At least he can see his future in his Dreams, you Three can't even think of your future. Well except Neville and Harry...."

"Thank you." I mention as we walked out of the Common Room to the corridor. The boys had continued to make fun of me as we walked down the corridor.

A group of girls walked a few feet in front of us, but one laughed, a laugh I instantly recognized. I stopped, the boys looked at me in curiosity. "One of those girls is her."

"Dream Girl?" They asked looking at the girls who were stopped by a few Slytherin boys.

I walked forward, the boys followed me, "Come on LN! Go out with me?!"

"For the last time Theo! No! I don't like you!" That voice I knew instantly.

"Guys were going to pose as their boyfriends?" The boys looked confused, "it's Dream Girl! That guy is hitting on her." They nodded understanding, we walked over to them.

I wrapped an arm around the girl, "Hello lads, mind getting away from my girlfriend and her friends." Theo scoffed walking away from us followed by his friends.

The girl I recognized from the countless dreams, "Thank You?..."

"Oh um I'm Dean Thomas." She smiled shaking my hand.

"I'm YN LN." She smiled kindly, she was a Hufflepuff judging by her badge on her robes.

Seamus came beside me, "So this is Dream Girl?" YN looked at us confused, while her friends smirked.

"Dream Girl?" I scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment.

Ron butted in, "Why of course you YN LN are a lucky lady?! You have been a reoccurring girl in this lads dreams. And he fell in love with you..." I hit Ron angrily.

YN blushed looking down, "But you fell in love with the Dream me, not me. It's quite possible that you saw me and I became a part of your dreams."

"Or you can be his soulmate which is quite possible." We turned to Hermione and Ginny. "If he just saw you then you wouldn't be his girlfriend in all those Dreams. Where he declared his love for you?"

I looked to a guilty looking Ron and Harry, "We tell them everything... sorry mate." I groaned softly looking back down to YN.

"But we don't know each other, it makes no sense..." I could tell she was thinking of something.

Her friend who I recognized from Potions as Evangeline Fawley then commented. "YN, But now that you thinking it, he does fit the description of Dream Boy."

YN blushed a brighter shade of red, "But I never saw his face!" She denied studying me, I couldn't help but smile.

Ginny came over to YN, "Don't lie, do you recognize Deans voice?" YN nodded slowly.

"Ginny! Your scaring the poor girl!" Fred called as he and George came over to YN, I felt a rush of jealousy.

"Why would you two care?" Ron asked seeing his brothers being caring for a change.

"Well this just so happens to be our favorite Hufflepuff. And your messing with her! Mum won't like it!"

"Hey what about me?!" Evangeline asked crossing her arms.

"Your our favorite Ravenclaw!" She smiled victoriously.

"She's Dream Girl!" Seamus yelled as the twins tried to take her, "And he's Dream Boy." Evangeline mentioned making them stop.

George looked at YN, "Thomas is DreamBoy? Well how did we not see that? We asked nearly everyone but these four!"

"Well YN go talk to your husband!" Fred demanded, YNs face was flushed in the brightest red.

"Can you all leave us alone for a moment?" I questioned, they mumbled things before clearing the corridor.

When they were gone I walked over to YN, "Wow! I can't believe I've actually found you! I've been searching for you?!"

She smiled looking up at me, "I've been searching for you, two. I'm glad I found you." She admitted with a blush.

I smiled at her, she was adorable, "I-I... well what now?"

"I don't know? Your the Gryffindor here!" I laughed as she did too. That was Dream Girl, same laugh and everything. "I know!" She turned around and ran.

"Love, come back!" I shouted, she looked back at me. I only caught a bit of her face. Soon it hit me that my Dreams were the future.

"Come catch me!" She called back to me with a smile.

"Hold up,... YN!" I shouted as I caught her waist, she started giggling, then I realized she was ticklish. She dropped to the snow in laughter.

I wiggles my fingers around her making her cry in laughter. "Sto-stop it! D-Dean, pl-please." I stopped falling beside her in laughter.

We laid beside each other in the snow, we turned to look at each other. Her nose was red from the cold, she shivered slightly.

"Come on we should get you inside before you catch a cold." I helped her to her feet. She leaned on me as we walked back to the castle.

At that moment I knew... I was in love with this girl. She wasn't a Dream Girl... no... she was my Future.