Oliver Wood/ Slugs

I walked beside Terence and Marcus with the rest of the quidditch team

I walked beside Terence and Marcus with the rest of the quidditch team. I looked at Draco, "Ready, Malfoy?" He gave me a smirk and nodded his head.

"Kid has nerve." I muttered to Marcus, who nodded agreeing with my prior statement.

A smile made its way on my face as I noticed my boyfriend, well secret one, annoyed at us. Terence wrapped his arm around me, as the only one knowing of me and Ollie. He made it his mission to make Oliver jealous.

Oliver rolled his eyes at Terence's actions, "What are you doing? Gryffindor had the field, today?"

"Calm your pride down Wood, we have a note from Snape." I grumbled shoving the note from Marcus to Oliver.

"I give permission for the Slytherins quidditch team to take the field in obligation to train their new seeker. Who's your new seeker?"

I stepped to the side to make way for Draco to come out. "Malfoy?" Harry asked shocked. A snicker escaped my lips, causing Oliver to give me a glare, I shrugged.

"That's right. That's not all what's new this year." I looked down at my Nimbus 2001.

Ron gasped, "Those are Nimbus 2001, how'd you get those?"

Marcus looked over at them with a smirk, "A gift from Draco's father."

Draco stepped closer to them, "You are unlike some, my father could afford the best."

Hermione scoffed, "At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, they got in on pure talent." She looked at all of us and stopped at me, I rolled my eyes.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood." My face paled at Draco's words as everyone gasped softly, well the Gryffindors.

Ron took out his wand, "You're going to pay for that one, eat slugs!" Ron was flung back and the Gryffindors walked towards him.

I snickered, "Try fixing your wand, Weasley!" I called as the trio walked away holding Ron, who had slugs coming out of his mouth.

The team began walking towards the pitch, I did too, till a hand grabbed mine. I turned to see Oliver, "Whats your problem? Why are you laughing at him? He's a second year! You're just like Flint!"

I pulled my wand towards his face, "Flint is my friend! And I'm a Slytherin, Wood, what did you expect? For me to ask that Blood Traitor if he's, okay?!"

Oliver looked taken back, "Blood Traitor! Who are you?"

I crossed my arms, "Your ex girlfriend. Good thing we had this fight, now I have an excuse to dump you. Higgs has been trying to ask me out for weeks, and he's a PureBlood." I lied, but I was good at lying.