Oliver Wood/ Requetsed

Requested by @antihoshial

I paused with the rest of the Slytherin Quidditch team as Gryffindor stopped just in front of us

I paused with the rest of the Slytherin Quidditch team as Gryffindor stopped just in front of us. They all began to argue till Marcus called them all dirty bloods, half-breeds and blood traitors.

The usual, but still rude.

As they walked away I noticed one of the girls broom was now broken. I pulled my wand out, "Oculus Repairo." I muttered before running towards my team.

Slowly I turned around to see Oliver Wood looking at me already. I was forced to look away as Marcus slung am arm loosely around my shoulders. "Alright, Julie?"

I nodded softly, "I'm fine, Marcus." He gave me a simple nod as we entered the pitch. "Actually I'm feeling a bite bugged, it's a girl thing."

With those simple words Marcus grimaced at that, "Alright you don't have to do the laps. Boys get going!" As the only girl on the team I had it more easy than the boys.

I took a seat on the field as the boys ran the laps around the pitch.
—————
Gryffindor vs Slytherin
I flew after the snitch that was right in front of me, till Harry appeared right beside me. I sped up instantly and reached my hand out. Harry jerked into me so I swerved a bit as I smashed into Harry.

"Sorry!" I yelled as I leaned forwards and grasped the snitch as gasps spread through the pitch as Alicia tumbled down. Keeping the snitch close to me, I zoomed down to her as I'm the closest.

I zoomed down as I lead my hand down and grasped her hand. I pulled her up onto my broom and landed on the ground as she laid unconscious in my arms. One of the twins took her from my arms.

"And Slytherin Wins! Special thanks to Slytherin Seeker Julie LN for saving Alicia Spinnet."

My team stormed past me, except for Marcus, "What the hell?! Why did you save her?!"

I gave him a curious look, "Why wouldn't I save her? She was plummeting to her uncertain death."

Marcus grabbed my wrist angrily and dragged me to the locker room, "Marcus! You're hurting me!" I winced as he pulled me.

"Oi! Flint, leave the girl alone." I turned to Oliver and the Gryffindor team with some of the crowd.

I sighed before running to the Slytherin girls locker room. I groaned at the sight of my purple and blue wrist.

Quickly I changed into my regular clothes and wrapped my wrist. When I finished I ran to the hospital wing where the Gryffindor team surrounded Alicia's bed.