Albus Potter/Her

Her as in Albus Severus Potters girlfriend

Her as in Albus Severus Potters girlfriend. Her as in not me. Her as in the girl will blue eyes, blond hair and long legs. Her as in she has him and I don't.

I stood beside James as we watched the two Slytherins flirting even though they already had each other. I scoffed sitting down by the tree as I stared at Her.

James sighed looking at me, "You know he's just using her to get to you YN. He loves you, I know he does, we all know-."

"Actually he never loved me James it's always been HER. Not me! So stop acting like it's always been me when it's clearly Her..." I sighed sadly looking at the Black Lake wishing it would give a wave like the ocean and drag me with it.

James scoffs this time, "Your coming over break right?"

"No she's gonna be there to meet Albus parents. Plus I have to do something..." I sighed trying to think of an excuse.

James looked at me in slight confusion, "What will you be doing during Christmas break?" I looked down seemingly not wanting to answer.

I gulped a bit before the sound of giggled and laughs filled my ears as Albus and Her were coming over to us. "Hello their James, YN!" Albus said cheerfully as me and James ignored him.

James stared at me Albus noticed, "Why you staring at YN like that?"

"She's not coming for Christmas break... she has something to do..," James explained, Albus frowned HER smirked.

"Great!" The boys looked to her, "I mean I'm sorry you can't come YN..." she falsely frowned.

James scoffed, "Shut it you blond toe rag!" Albus hit his brother, "James!" James smirked, "What? I'm only explaining the truth. Plus A/G/N you can't come unless YN comes."

Her looked at me with a slight glare, James came in front of me, "don't glare at my girl like that alright!"

Albus looked at us as James took my hand making me smile, "You two can't honestly be together!"

I leaned my head on his shoulder, "James and I have been together for two weeks now. We've been keeping it a secret. But I don't think I can make-."

James cut me off, "Please love?! We can tell my mom and dad about us." I shook my head, "Please?" I nodded.

"Fine I'll go,  for you love." I kissed his cheek having to go on my tippy toes as he was tall. (Like the Twins)

James lifted me on his back making me giggle, Her glared at me. "Bye Al, bye irrelevant!" James ran with me as we laughed.

————

For the past few days we've as in James and I have been pretending to date

For the past few days we've as in James and I have been pretending to date. Surprising our friend and Fred, he eventually realized our plans and helping us along the way. Today was the day we were going to the Burrow to celebrate the holiday.

I sat with James on the train as well as Albus and Her, Rose, Fred, Scorpius, Hugo and Lilly. James held my hand as Her was practically on Albus lap. Rose scoffed, "Can you get off Albus lap, their are children in here?"

Her got off Albus with a scoff and glare at Rose. I crossed my arms, "Just because your very thirsty for Albus does not give you the right to be rude to his cousins and make out in front of his little sister." James had covered Lilly and Hugo's eyes.

Her glared at me, "Maybe they should go then!"

Me and Rose shared a look, "Maybe you should go! No one invited you except Albus who is technically irrelevant in this situation as he would side with you!" We yelled at her.

Her nudged Albus, "Guys leave A/G/N alone alright?!" I scoffed, "Lilly, Hugo come on I'll get you treats and we'll go to another compartment. I stood up grabbing our luggage. James stood up grabbing his and helping me. As did the others as they all walked up with their bags.

I was the last one out, "Albus I hope you know, that you could potentially lose me. Their your family and best friend, I'm the girl who actually cares for you. That bimbo just wants you cause of your last name." I closed the door making sure to get everyone treats.

————
Last Day of Break
I cut potatoes as I was helping Molly and Ginny cook. Ginny looked at me, "YN I've known you since you came out of Katie Bell. And I know you like my other son, so why are you with James?"

I sighed, "Well Gin, it's just.... IT WAS JAMES FAULT!" I yelled pointing my finger at the boy who walked in at the wrong time.

James facepalmed, "She's my pretend girlfriend for we cane get at Albus and his bimbo. Mum she's only using him!!!"

Molly looked at us, "Hiding your true feelings never works Sweeties."

I giggled, "Yeah James ask Evangeline our already." James shoved me lightly as Ginny sent him a look.

"Who's Evangeline?"

Before James could answer, "James future wife!" James glared and chased me. I ran out of the Burrow laughing as he chased after me. We ran past the others who sent us curious looks.

James tackled me and we rolled down a small hill. When we landed we were in fits of laughter. As Rose and Fred helped us up.

I looked around for the bimbo but she was no where to be seen. "Where's bimbo?"

Albus pulled me with him, ignoring my question as the others smirked. We sat beside the small creek, "I'm sorry that I hide my feelings..." Albus whispered.

"What?! What about Bimbo?" Albus chuckled, "I sent her home, she was cheating on me with some Ravenclaw." I patted his shoulder, "And I heard you talking to Mum and grandma." My eyes widened.

"You did?" He nodded, with a rush of confidence I kissed him with all my might. "We need some time, I'm not gonna be your rebound." Albus nodded.

"I understand love, come on, it's dinner time."