Special 100

Okay so you can put any guy character when I put _____. It's like fill in the blank with your favorite character.
P.S. Sad again

 Sad again

_____ stared at the grave he whispered didn't exist

_____ stared at the grave he whispered didn't exist. "Why did you have to go YN? Why couldn't you stay?" He whimpered looking around as if she was supposed to appear.

Hermione/Lilly/Rose came behind him pulling him away from her dear friends grave, "Come on, she wouldn't want you to be this way."

______ shook his head, "I didn't get to say goodbye! She's dead! And I wasn't there to say goodbye!" He screamed as the others walked over to comfort him.

"It's alright mate." Sirius/Remus, Harry/Ron, Albus/James comforted.

"No! It's not alright, the last thing I said to her was I hate you. I never got to tell her that I loved her..." ____ voice trailed off followed by strangled chokes and sobs.

Alice/Luna/Victorie sat beside ____ and pulled him to their side in a comforting manor. "She doesn't want you like this, not sad and angry at yourself! She would wants you to forgive yourself and move on."

______ stood up angered, "Why? I deserve to suffer, I let her down. When I wasn't there to say goodbye, I had gotten the call about the accident. But I didn't go immediately to the hospital like everyone else did. No instead I told myself, she'll be alright, I'll see her later. There was no later. Alright, she died!"

The others had tears as they lost a girl so dearest to them. And how they listened to _____ go on about how he wasn't there. And that he never said I love you to her.

"I promised her that I would be there if she died before me. That I'd be with her in her last moments. Like she said she would if I passed first." ____ voice was so broken, he was so disappointed with himself.

Flashback
_____ sat beside YN as she read a muggle book Lilly/Hermione/Rose had let her barrow. "____?" She questioned her voice soft and kind.

"Yes, YN?" He looked at her smiling as he saw her still concentrated on the book before her.

She took a small breath looking up for a quick moment at him, "If I die before you I want you to be there in my last moments."

____ was slightly taken back but then replied, "Only of you say you'll do the same if I die first."

YN smiled softly at him, "I will be there if you have to go before me."

"Then I'll be there if you go before me. What got your mind on this exactly?" ____ asked her in pure curiosity.

"Oh, in the book C/N got into an accident but her B/F wasn't there to say goodbye." ____ nodded understanding why her slightly dark question was asked.

"I'll be there for you." YN smiled pulling _____ into a hug.

As she hugged him she let out a comment that will help later, "At least B/F got a way to apologize after."
Flashback Over

After the funeral they took him to their favorite place by the lake. All of them sat together as he stared into the lake like YN used to. When she was bored or slightly upset and didn't want to show it, she would turn to the lake.
Flashback
_____ chuckled, "YN? You're doing it again... why do you always look at the lake?" He questioned.

YN turned with an blush of embarrassment on her cheeks, "It's so beautiful. Filled with peace. Just listen." The two got quiet as YN lifted her middle book from her lap.

"I can't hear anything." ——- commented after a time of silence.

She snorted, "Exactly!" _____ rolled his eyes teasingly. "At least I found a way to keep you quiet." She shoved him lightly.

"You are an idiot _____ _____."

Flashback Over

____ jumped up startling all of them, "I knows how to get her to forgive me." Was all he said before taking of to Y/H common room.

He knew the passwords/ riddles/ song from the countless number of times he'd been there. (Or it's his house to.)

He quickly muttered a spell and went up the girl's dormitory and looked for the muggle book, that he'd seen her with all the times the two were together.

He found it under a suitcase they were gonna send to your parents home. He flicked through the pages of the book till he found a page marked as How B/F apologized to    C/N.

____ shook his head lovingly at her handwriting and how deep into the book she had really been. Though she never got to finish it.

The page had underlined words that he quickly read, "B/F needled in front of the stone and apologized.... said goodbye and that he would always love her."

Taking the book with him he went to the little memorial outside of the castle by her favorite cherry blossom tree. He sat beside it with the book.

"YN, I'm sorry that I wasn't there to say goodbye. I'm sorry that I was a jerk. I'm sorry that it's you and not me, you could have done great things." He sighed, "I will fulfill both our dreams and finish the book you loved so much. I want to say goodbye but I can't. One day when I'm ready I will."

He took a deep breath, trying to keep his tears in, "I never got to say this to you when you were here but I love you. With all my heart more than friends and I'm sorry I never got to say that when you were alive. Please forgive me for my wrongs, goodbye YN, may we meet again. One day."

____ stood up and kissed the memorial and walked over to the tree with both your engravings.

He used his wand to write, I swear this time I will fulfill my promise, if it means that I finally repaid my debt to you- Sincerely ____ ____.

_____ nodded his head at the memorial and whispered to himself, "Goodbye my love." Before grabbing the book YN was so enchanted by and walked away ready to fulfill his promise to YN.