Unrequited Love/ Remus Lupin

To him, Remus I mean, I was another Marauder but girl

To him, Remus I mean, I was another Marauder but girl. James twin sister but you know prettier. Sirius's wing women, Peters confidence builder. His best friend.

The only girl he trusted with everything, I was like his diary. Sometimes I loved it other times not so much. Like this time...

"She's beautiful, her blue eyes sparkle in the moon light. Her silky blond hair moves perfectly with her figure. But she wouldn't ever like me as I am a werewolf." Remus was talking about Rosemary Bell, my enemy.

"I like you Rem." I literally just confessed to him, which took so much courage to do, he didn't see it that way.

"But YN your different! Your my best friend your supposed to like me!" Remus whined as my confidence lessened and I began to feel sad.

"You'll think of something Rem, I know it. She will like you back. But I'm gonna head upstairs, I'm not feeling all that great." I knew he heard my voice crack at the end.

Remus frowned as the other three Marauders watched from afar. "Are you alright? Do you want me to Rosemary to help you upstairs?" I glared at Remus.

"I'm fine!" I groaned walking away and up the stairs to my dorm. Closing the door behind me I jumped on my bed and screamed loudly into my pillow. At least tomorrow was mine and James birthday, Remus would stop talking about Rosemary.

Next Morning

I was in quite a good mood this morning as Minnie let us have a party today seeing as it was Saturday

I was in quite a good mood this morning as Minnie let us have a party today seeing as it was Saturday. After the quidditch match was mine and James Birthday party.

"Lilly, I'm 15 today!" I yell as I jumped around our dorm room. Alice grabbed my waist and pulled me down.

"Here let's get ready, then put our robes over so no one sees our outfits till the party." Alice suggested as she let me go and grabbed our dresses. I nodded before grabbing my flower dress from her hands and running to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower before magically drying my hair, put natural makeup. Pulling my dress up, I used my wand to zip the zipper up. Finally I used magic to make my hair into a small braided crown around my head.

Walking out I notice that Lilly and Alice are both done and waiting for me. "Well we definitely missed breakfast so let's go to the quidditch match!." Alice cheered before taking both mine and Lilly's hands and dragging us through the halls to the pitch.

Of Course Gryffindor Won!!!

Everyone cheering for Gryffindor went down as I hugged James tightly. "Good Job, Happy Birthday Jamie boy."

"Have Birthday N/N!" He hugged me back, I spotted everyone but Remus. Looking around a bit I saw him leaving the pitch with... Rosemary.

I froze until Sirius Yelled, "Victory celebration and Birthday party for James and YN Potter I'm Gryffindor Common Room. Approved by McGonagall!" Sirius Yelled as me and James were suddenly lifted up as everyone began singing Happy Birthday.

Once we got to the Common Room Lilly opened the door and everyone pilled into the room. Turning to the three Maunders I finally asked, "Wheres Remus?"

James and Sirius shared a look while Peter looked worried, "He's ah um well he-."

"He went to get you a gift!" Peter Yelled as James and Sirius glared at the smaller boy.

I frowned knowing they were lying, "Alright then as long as he keeps his promise."

Flashback
I turned to Remus, "Hey Rem, if you do ask out Rosemary make sure it's not on my birthday. I want you to be there when I turn 15."

Remus looked over at me, "Why would I miss my best friends birthday for a date?"

"I just wanted to make sure that you would be there, as my best friend you should be beside me, and we'll James but-."

"I'll be there." Remus cut of my rambling as I smiled. "Okay thanks Rem."

Flashback Over

"Sorry love." Sirius hugged me, I put a fake smile on. "Come on let's enjoy this party, it's our Marauders party let's make it great."

3 Hours Later
Sirius walked to the middle of the room where me and James stood as we waited for Sirius to return with the cake. Taking James hand in mine, everyone began to sing.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Jame and YN happy birthday to you." Everyone cheered as me and James leaned towards the cake to blow out the two 15 for each of us.

Right before we could though, "Whats going on?" Everyone looked over seeing Remus walking towards the middle of the room where we all were. His eyes widened in realization as he saw the cake.

Remus looked up at me only me, no one else. "I-I forgot YN... how could I be so stupid? You asked me to be here, I promised you, YN I'm so so so so so-."

"It's alright Rem-."

"No it's not I went on a date with Rosemary-," I cut him off as my eyes grew teary.

"Wait what?.., you you went on a date with her when you could have been here. That's the one thing I asked of you! How could you?!" Tears began to flow as I ran out of the Common Room and went to ROR.

Sitting with my knees to my face I began to sob until the door opened. "YN! Love I know your in here."

"Go away." I croaked as Remus figure stood in front of me. He bent down to my level before sitting down. He took my hand in his, "I'm sorry-."

"That's not enough! Everyday you come to me with any of your worries or asking for advice on girls. Your a bloody idiot every time you talk about a girl it hurts me! Because Remus I love you, I excepted every single flaw or what you were because I knew that I loved you. I even got the boys to except and I made that bloody potion for I could make sure your safe. My patrounus is a bloody wolf and you still didn't notice. But I know you love her, so my love still and forever will go
Unrequited." That was the last thing I said before running out in tears before going back to the Common Room up to my dorm.

Before I went to sleep I whispered the word I now needed to except, "Unrequited."