Unrequited Part 2

That's all I ever thought about for months, UNREQUITED

That's all I ever thought about for months, UNREQUITED. A word I began to get used too. I knew that there was never gonna be a Remus and I. That my love was forever unrequited, see that word again.

I've been ignoring Remus for months as I feared the embarrassment. It was enough for Rosemary to start bullying or try to. I'm a bloody Marauder.

The whole school has my back, she can try to come at me but she'd have to worry every day. Remus tried to talk to me but as I was to much of a cowardly lion. The boys bang to suspect something happened at the party as when they forced Remus and I together we didn't speak.

It made me feel horrible, I guess now I wish that I had been in a different house. I just c couldn't be here right now it was too much now. Since to mess up me in Ramis just don't work anymore.

Walking down the hall with Lilly, I didn't walk with my head up anymore as I didn't want to have to face him. But today was different, I walked head up.

Today was a bad day to finally do this...

Remus was at the end of the Hall talking to you guessed it, Rosemary. I froze in my place as did Lilly. She knew of everything as I told her obviously.

"Come on YN, well take the long way." I shook my head.

"No! We're almost there, I don't care d he's with that b-." Lilly glared, "Her, I'm going to get breakfast." Lilly nodded and we marched past them. Remus looking at me as I did.

"YN-."

"Sorry she's busy." I call as Lilly giggled beside me.

"I'm proud of you." I smiled at her as I took my seat. Remus and the Marauders sat across from us.

"YN are we ever gonna talk about what happened?!" I could tell Remus was annoyed.

"Talk about what? It's called Unrequited for a reason, just let it go!" I demand angrily.

Remus shook his head, "Don't I get a say in this? It's not just about you!"

"No you don't and it is. My feelings so sorry you get no say." Remus groaned.

"YN, YN!" I looked around before I spotted the older Prewett twins calling me. (AN they weren't there at this time, go with it.)

"I'll be right back." I say before exiting the hall with the twins.

"What do you two want?" I crossed my arms.

"Cover for us." "wait what-."

"Mrs. Potter have you seen those blasted twins." Minnie Asked looking around.

"No Professor, what happened?" I was really curious.

"They set a dungbom off in the girls changing room, off to breakfast." I nodded walking back into the hall.

I sat back down as Remus stared at me, "What Rem?! Whatever you wanna say just say?!"

Remus stood up, we all looked at him, until he got in the table, "Rem get down!" I Yelled.

"No you want me to say let me say it!"

"Hey everyone, a few months ago the girl I like, YN Potter told me that she had feelings for me. Saying that they were 'Unrequited' she didn't give me a chance to say how I felt. So I'm doing it now. -YN Potter since the day I meet you I had feelings for you. Not wanting James to hate me I made up the cover of me liking Rosemary Bell. She asked me out and Sirius said yes for me, when I really wanted to say no. Well that's what you wanted to hear right? Will you go out with me?!" He came back down as everyone stayed silent waited for my reply.

"I I, I don't know what to say?" I gasped out in shock.

"How about Yes?" Lilly suggested.

"Yes, Remus I would love to go out with you." He smiled kissing my cheek as James groaned in disgust.

"Seriously that's my sister."

"Shut up Pewie brain." I sigh happily.

"Oh I'm the pewie brain yet you ignored the guy you liked because you thought your feelings were Unrequited."

"Shut up James." Lilly scolded, "Their having a moment."

________
A/N- was that good? Should I rewrite?