Sirius/ Same Story, Different Characters

This is a story that you might all know, a story of Lily, James and Severus, expect it wasn't

This is a story that you might all know, a story of Lily, James and Severus, expect it wasn't. It was Sirius, YN and Severus.

YN LN was the sister of Brandon LN, except YN was close to the Marauders. And helped James get to her best friend, Lily, and Sirius began to fall for her. But she fell for Severus.
-/-/////-//-//——//-/-
5th Year
Slowly me and Severus started to drift apart, as did my feelings. They kind of started to drift to the waiting arms of Sirius Black. But for the most part Severus still had my heart.

"Come on! YN, please give me a chance, and you'll fall for me!" Sirius begged whilst putting his head on my shoulder.

"No! For the billionth time, no!" I groaned as he gave me puppy dog eyes. "Black! Why can't you go back to your hoe ways?!"

He snickered, "Because... I met you and everything was suddenly put into place." My heart melted a bit.

I blushed looking down, "Sirius, I-I can't, there is someone else."

Sirius sighed, "Severus,... but I know that you are falling for me. At one point he's going to do something and you'll be over him." I chuckled at how he dramatically said it.

"Alright, bye Sirius!" I called as he walked towards Remus and James. "Same time tomorrow?"

He turned back giving me a wink, "Of course my future bride. Till the very end."

I sighed sarcastically, "Always."

I didn't think he'd be right, that what he was saying would be true. How could he have known? What Severus said the very next week?...

-/-/-////—/-//-//—////
Lily and I ran towards the commotion as we heard yelling. Obviously it had something to do with the Marauders. I groaned seeing Severus being hung by his feet. "Move, excuse me!" I yelled as the crowd made way for me and Lily.

"James, Sirius put him down!" I yelled as the two threw hex's at him. Sirius nudged James and they dropped him down to the ground.

Lily walked towards him, "Severus? Are you alright? Do you want to see the nurse?" Lily asked him.

He scowled, "I don't need help from two Mudbloods!" I felt myself go into a rage, after everything we've been through he does this.

"You'd be dead without us! You-you Half-Breed!" Everyone got quiet as I ran towards the school crying.

"Stupid Snivelous, you made us a bigger enemy. Hurting my future wife!" Sirius lifted him with a spell and threw him into the lake.

He then set off after me, my vision was a bit blurry as tears welled and I paused in a corridor. Sirius grabbed my arm before pulling me into a hug. I cuddled into his embrace, "How did you know?" I mumbled softly.

Sirius pressed his lips to my forehead, "I didn't, it was a simple guess and you didn't deserve what he said. I would give up everything if it meant you were mine."

I chuckled as Sirius wipes the tears from my face, "Yeah, I heard you tell Severus that you were a bigger enemy hurting your future wife. Thanks Sirius, how does a date to Hogsmeade sound?"

Sirius gave me an unsure face, "Are you sure about this? I mean he di-."

I pressed my lips to his as Sirius snaked his hands around my waistline and mine to his hair. "I was already falling for you, what Severus said pushed me over the edge."

Sirius had a goofy grin on his face as he took my hand and walked me to the Great Hall. We seemed to be the last ones to dinner. Hand in Hand we walked towards the others.

All eyes were on us and our linked hands. I sat beside Lily and Sirius on my other side. "So? You're dating?" James said with an older brother tone of voice.

Sirius nodded proudly, "Yes, we're dating. It's one step closer to our wedding." I rolled my eyes at him teasingly.

"That's why he thinks." I joked as Sirius gave me a look.

As everyone went back to talking I laid my head on Sirius' shoulder. He placed his head on top of mine. Marlene noticed and squealed, "Cuteness overload!"

The others looked at us as I blushed, "What I'm tired?"

Remus snorted, "Of Severus."

I rolled my eyes, "That too!" They all chuckled as I grabbed a biscuit and Sirius took a bite. "That's mine!" He gave me an innocent smile as I took a bite of his chicken.

"YN! That's mine." I shrugged and grabbed anew biscuit. Sirius teasingly rolled his eyes at me.      "Till the end?"

I snickered taking his hand under the table, "Always."
-//-/-////—///—///-
5 Years Later
I paced beside Regulus as we waited for the Marauders and Lily to come home. "Calm down, YN. It will be alright, Sirius love you."

"I don't care about what Sirius will say. I care about me being 21 and pregnant! We live with three other boys and a pregnant Lily! We don't need another pregnancy in that house!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

Regulus took my hands, "Listen! Your husband and yourself will be great parents. But he will try to set up your daughter and James son. Plus, you live in the Potters mansion, plenty of space."

I calmed down instantly, "You are already brother- in-law and uncle of the year." He chuckled pulling me into a hug.

"Regulus! Get off my wife, you bloody scoundrel!" We pulled away as the boys and Lily walked in. "My wife and brother, have you no decency!"

I rolled my eyes at Sirius dramatics and pulled him into a kiss, "We all need to have a talk." They all shared looks of confusion but each took a seat on the coach's.

"So, I have news... and it's going to change everything-."

Sirius interrupted, "YN! We have been married for half a year, you really want to leave me now?"

"Sirius! I'm not going to leave you!... we're going to start our family." Sirius nodded before realizing what I said.

"You're pregnant?" I nodded, "Shes pregnant, I'm an uncle and a dad in the same year! How far along are you?" Sirius asked taking my hands.

"About 3 months."

James snorted, "Sirius certainly didn't waist any time."

Lily smacked James, "Do you know the gender?"

I nodded softly giving James and Sirius a look, "These two will be estates about the gender."

James pauses, "Oh my Godric she having a girl!" He squealed.

Sirius and James jumped around hugging, "My daughter and your son. It will be so adorable."

Me and Lily rolled our eyes, "Remus take us for some ice cream. Peter, Regulus you two as well. Those two are staring to get emotional."