Pref 8- I think- Proposal

Golden Era
Harry- The war was over. Everyone was safe from Voldemort and the Death Eaters. When Voldemort turned to ash, you were running towards Harry. He caught you as you jumped into his arms. "I thought I lost you." You whispered softly pressing a kiss to his lips. Harry sighed, "You could never lose me, YN. I don't ever want to be away from you. YN, I have something to ask you." You nodded for him to continue, "Will you marry me?" He asked on one knee as everyone gathered around.

Ron-He took you to dinner, he asked the waiter to hold the box for him, so when they left the food, it would be on your tray. You sent Ron a curious look, "Why are you so nervous?" Ron shook his head as the food was brought to your table. The waiter opened the tray and Ron took the box. Your eyes widened at the sight as Ron began to ask the question.

Draco- it was your 21st birthday, he had planned a large Galla for your birthday. All your friends and family were here. As you and Draco danced, he took the box from his pocket, he spun you around. When you looked back at him, he was down on one knee. Everyone gasped and watched waiting for your answer.

Fred- You walked into the Joke shop, only to have slime cover your body. "Weasleys!" You screamed in shock before whipping the slime from your face and opening your eyes. A gasp escaped your lips as the Weasleys all stood to the side and Fred down on one knee. "You're very creative Weasley, but seriously slime?"

George- At the Burrow for his birthday, he wanted to marry you. That's all he ever wanted, was to start his family with you. So you decided that you would ask, for his birthday gift. As George opened all his presents, only yours was left. You handed him the small box, he gave you a curious look before opening it to see both rings. You smiled as his eyes widened, "Georgie, Will you make me the happiest person in England and marry me?"

Percy- A loud tap hit your window, so you went to open it. As you did a paper was waiting patiently by it. It flew backwards an many more papers joined it. The papers began to spell out the words, 'Will you Marry me?'. Your hand flew to your mouth as you watched it. And then Percy walked out from the shadows with a smile, "Well? Will you?"

Oliver- A quidditch game. You cheered happily as his team won against the Irish. A line of fireworks erupted from the background as they spelled 'Will you marry me'. Oliver flew over to me with a big smile on his face as the whole crowd waited for your answer.

Bill- Beach Day. He had sent Ginny and Ron down to the beach to spell the words in the sand. And had the Twins arrange a fireworks display if you said yes. Bill lead you down the sand with a blindfold over your eyes. When you got there, he took the blindfold off and waited anxiously for your answer.

Charlie- Dragons. He decided he would take you to work to ask you. With two of his favorite things Dragons and you. A smile morphed onto your face as Charlie stumbled out the words to you.

Cedric- After he and Harry arrived back to the end of the maze with the trophy, you ran over to him. Cedric nearly died, his life flashed before him, he never got to marry you. So without a ring, he asked you to marry him in front of Hogwarts with everyone there.

Roger- End of 7th year. You two sat in a compartment with some of your friends. He put the trolley lady up to the challenge of delivering you the ring. She smiled as she opened the door and gave the compartment of 7th years free Chocolate Frogs. You smiled at her and gave her a hug goodbye. You had sat back down beside Roger before opening the package. Instead of a frog was a diamond ring. Roger took the ring and asked you in front of your closest friends.

Neville- You hugged Neville tightly as Voldemort turned to ash in front of you. Tears fell from your eyes, you kissed Neville passionately. "I love you, Neville." Ron handed him the box without you noticing. "I love you too. So much that I want us to get married." Your eyes widened as he was on his knee before you.