Pref 10/ Type of Couple

Harry/ On and Off again, you two love each other but due to Harry being scared that Voldemort and the Death Eaters would get you, there were times you said goodbye.

Ron/The obvious couple, you both made it very obvious that you were in love with each other. From the way you looked at each other to the way that you held hands. Everyone shipped it and waited for the wedding dates to be announced.

Draco/ The flirtatious couple, even though you two were already together, you constantly flirted. You threw winks at each other, used pick up lines, sent notes to each other that had compliments for each other. Everyone thought that you two were simply adorable, even Harry thought you two were adorable.

Blaise/ The no PDA couple, the most you two have ever done in public was hold hands. You both were prim and proper, and only did things in private. It was better that way for you both. Everyone found it slightly odd, but your close friends knew exactly why it was just hand holding.

Neville/ The shy couple, you both knew how you felt about each other, so you didn't say it aloud very often. Maybe in private with just the two of you, you both often helped each other with Homework, like he helps with Herbology, and you Potions. But you don't really have physical contact in public.

Seamus/ The 'accident' couple, Seamus was known as pyro-boy and you the accident-prone. You constantly tripped or dropped your things, spilled ink on homework, so much so that Hermione put a charm on you to keep you from getting hurt. Your aww moment was when you tripped and Seamus caught you.

Dean/ The date couple, you both constantly went on dates, whether it be with your friends or just the two of you. Every Hogsmead weekend you two would go for a butter beer before going with your friends. This kept a steady time of together and apart. But you both were happy.

Fred/ The 'pranking' couple, you were in the twins and Lee's group before dating Fred. You had a knack for inventions and often made new items for the three to use. Everyone knew that you two would end up together and be the pranking couple of Hogwarts.

George/ The 'How' couple, many wondered how you and George lasted so long. You were constantly a target for the twins pranks, had it been someone else they would leave George. But you would simply charm yourself clean and jump on George's back. No one understood how you didn't get angry, but you love him.

Cedric/ The adorable couple, you alone were just adorable, then add a Cedric and it's extra adorable. Everyone could see the way your eyes lite up when you saw each other. When you would both run towards each other, everyone went to the side, not wanting to get in the way of something so adorable.

Roger/ The 'jealous' couple, you both were easily jealous. You got mad when he was with another girl, no matter the reason. And he was mad when you talked to any boy or accidentally bumped into one. But none the less you trusted each other.

Oliver/ The quidditch couple, you both dreamed of being in a Professional Quidditch team. You  were a captain of Y/H(not Gryffindor) and you helped each other with plays for other matches against other teams. Everyone shipped it, you brought each other back into the real world.

Percy/ The Prefects couple, both Prefects and then Head boy and girl. You two made your rounds together all the time, but no one ever complained. Dumbledore actually found it amusing when he'd see you two during your rounds, talking about your days or planing dates.

Marauders Era
James/ The finally couple, even when he was hitting on Lily, everyone knew it would always be you. Even if you both would fight against it. But when James asked you out instead of Lily, most everyone was like finally and weren't surprised at all. It made so much sense to everyone, even Lily that's why she always said no.

Sirius/ The 'no way' couple, you two were flirts and players. So it shocked everyone when you started dating and lasted way more then two weeks. Then you got married and everyone was/were freaking out because they didn't expect it to last so long. You could imagine everyone's faces when you got pregnant with your first.

Remus/ The study couple, you two often went to the library as dates. Of course you went on normal people dates but you both loved going to the library. Never being disturbed at all, it was you and Remus the whole time. And you lived being able to to talk to him and get help with studying.

Regulus/ The arranged couple, only the PureBloods had seen it coming. The others were like, what in the name of Merlin's saggy ballsack?!, but as everyone got used to it, it became an everyday thing. Seeing your two together, talking, holding hands. You two actually fell for each other.

Next Generation
Albus/ The best-friends couple, you two were childhood friends and still best friends. From your 1st year everyone kind of knew that you would be together. And no one got in the way of that, is they did the clan would come for their heads.

James S/ The opposites couple, James is loud, you're more quiet. James is spontaneous and does things last minute, you keep track of things. Most have no clue how you two are even together. And then they watch the two of you interact with each other. How you both change slightly, still yourselves but there is a noticeable change no one can point out.

Fred 2nd/ The Childhood sweethearts, you are Lees daughter and practically grew up with Fred. You began to grow feelings for each other and used to claim you would marry in the future. Everyone found it adorable and eventually you became a thing and later married and staring a family.

Teddy/The Power couple, you two started a business in (your choice) and are now billionaires. It was funny because the whole reason why you two started the business was because of a joke. Now look at yourselves with your family of 4. Everyone claimed you as the power couple and it was very much true.

Louis/ The-he's-too-good, that's what most girls thought. You were a good girl, smart and weren't exactly the prettiest of your year. Louis was the cutest boy of all of Hogwarts and everyone had a crush on him. But the rest of the people and his family found that you two were meant to be.

Scorpius/ The-Shes-too-good, you have the looks and he's alright. He's childish and you are very mature compared to others. No one really understands why you stay with him. You're constantly asked but all you ever say is, "Because I'm in love with him, no one could ever make me feel the way he does, end-of story."