Percy/ Mine

Start of 7th Year

Start of 7th Year

I paused looking down at Draco as we stepped onto the platform. He paused trying to hide his excitement as I rolled my eyes. "Come on let's go find you friends, so I can find mine."

Draco scoffed slightly, "Ill find them myself. Just go on."

"Fine, bloody hell!" I rolled my eyes as our house elves took our things to the conductor.

Taking a breath I climbed onto the train and walked down the narrow hallway to the Slytherins compartments. Smiling I opened one that had my friends in, only Purebloods of course.

"Hello, Lexi, Abigail, Kimberly, Marcus, Terence, Adrian. How do you do?" I questioned politely.

I heard a series of responses as I settled in on my spot. About Five minutes later, Weasley popped on. "What the hell do you want?" Marcus asked angrily.

Percy looked at me with an annoyed look, "Hurry up, you're late for the Prefects meeting." My eyes widened in realization.

"Oh right, sorry." I muttered quickly casting a charm into my uniform. "Bye people!" I quickly exited the compartment and followed quickly behind Percy.

"Percy, you haven't spoken to me." I remind teasingly. He quickly pulled me into an empty compartment, shutting the blinds. "I missed you." I whispered softly before he kissed me.

We fell backwards, me on top of Percy, but we didn't pull away. I linked our fingers, "What about the Prefects meeting?"

"That's in 30 minutes, I just needed an excuse to steal my girlfriend away." He whispered with a smug look on his face.

I rolled my eyes at the hint of mischief in his voice. "Oh alright, how was your summer, love?" I asked as I sat down beside him, cuddling into his side.

"Alright, the Twins made fun of me the whole time. Honestly I don't think I belong in the family, we're all to different. Way to different."

I pressed a kiss to his lips, "Like it or not, you are a Weasley, a smart Weasley, whom I love with all my heart. And I think it's great you're different, you're your own person."

Percy smiled, "What in Godrics name would I do without you?"

I looked into his blue eyes, "Who know? But I know I'd be lost without you." A blush appeared on his face at my words.

"I love you, Malfoy."

"I love you too, Weasley."
————-
7th Year Christmas Holiday