Roger Davies/ Bet

(Your Oliver's Younger Sister.)

It all started with a game of exploding Snaps in your 1st year

It all started with a game of exploding Snaps in your 1st year. You and Roger made a bet on who would win. Now today in your 5th year your both very competitive.

Now your a Ravenclaw, as was Roger. You didn't play for the quidditch team, only Roger did and just to get under his skin, we would always bet on the games. Usually if you were to bet the loser had to do something embarrassing.

Today was no different, today was Ravenclaw against Gryffindor. You decided to tell him the bet. You marched up to Roger and Cho your heels clicking as you did.

 You marched up to Roger and Cho your heels clicking as you did

"I bet Gryffindor is gonna win, today. No offense Cho." You smiled at her.

"I bet Ravenclaw will win." Roger smirked.

I thought for a moment, "If I win, you have too. Tell Oliver about how much better he is than you at quidditch."

"Okay if I win, you have to go to Hogsmead with me." The whole table watched in amusement.

"What." I blushed.

"You heard me. If I win we have to go on a date" he smiled and walked away.

"Did that just happen?" You Asked Cho. She nodded while giggling in your hand.

"Do you like him?" Asked Cho.

"What, No!"

"Then why are your cheeks red."

"Shut up." The whole table laughed at us. This caused the other tables to look at us. Seeing me with red cheeks. I grabbed Cho and we ran out of the Great Hall laughing.

During the quidditch match.
Every time Ravenclaw scored Roger would look at you smugly. You really didn't know how to feel, because you wanted to go to Hogsmead, but that would mean you lost. But if he wins, you would finally go on a date.