Fred- Family Meeting

I've been dating Fred since the first day of 5th year and now its the end of the year and Mrs

I've been dating Fred since the first day of 5th year and now its the end of the year and Mrs. Weasley had invited me to stay at the burrow for a month in the burrow before i went home. I was nervous to say the least, I was meeting Fred's parents for the first time ever, I mean everyone says their nice but I'm dating their son. Fred had sensed my nerves and grabbed my hand.

"You'll be fine Love, I love you and so will they," I frowned at Fred, Fred saw this, "Whats wrong are you still nervous." I nodded my head.

Fred kissed my hand and shook his head, "I promise that all of my family will love you."

George smiled at me, "You already won over Percy the Prat, Ron and Ginny, Oh and of course me." George tried to comfort me.

"Thanks George and thanks Fred." George smiled, "Anyways your wearing Fred's jumper, mum will see that you love the jumper and make you one. If you get jumper your obviously in the family and excepted by Mamma Weasley,"

The train came to a stop and I froze, "Come on you'll be fine," Fred gave me his hand to grab, I sighed taking his hand and grabbing my suitcase, but Fred being Fred took it from me and made me walk in front of him. We got of the train and waited for the other Weasleys and Harry. Hermione was going home and come join us in a month, when I'm gone.

I gripped Fred's hand tightly and froze instantly when I saw the red hair, the others walked over to them on at Fred's hand signal. He squatted in front of me and cupped my cheeks, "Hey, love what did we talk about, they'll love you just like I do."

I nodded as he came to his full height and began to pull me towards his family that waited patiently for the two of us. Though I hide behind Fred, when we got in front of his mom he moved aside. She smiled the kindest smile out there, "oh you must be YN, Fred talks about you all the time in his letters." She exposed Fred before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Weasley, Fred often tells me about you and how much he loves you and your husband. It's quite adorable really." Mrs. Weasley smiled at me then Fred.

"Got yourself a good one," She nudged Fred's shoulder, "And YN call me Molly!" I smiled at her and then at Fred. "Come on you have to meet Charlie and Bill."

"Their home!" Ginny asked ecstatically at the news.

"Well of course, we sent an owl saying Fred's girlfriend was gonna visit and they said they had to see for themselves." Molly explained leading us out.

She had ripped me away from Fred, "So do you like the jumper?" I went to answer but George, Ginny and Ron beat me to it.

"Of course she does!" Ron snorted at the question.

"She always takes Fred's." George explained.

Ginny finished, "And if she can't find his she either takes George's, Ron's or mine."

I blushed as Molly smiled at me and Fred came to my side, "Hey Dad, you haven't said a word." We all turned to Mr. Weasley.

"Oh, um well YN your a muggle born correct?" Mr. Weasley asked as we apparated to the burrow.

"Yes Sir, why may I ask?" Fred set my bag down along with the others as they came him the bags, I went over and helped him.

"Well YN, I saw these muggles on these small devices talking, I was wondering what they were?"

I giggled at the question, "Its called a telephone its the muggles way of communicating. They uses telephone lines and energy to reach people on the other side of the world. It's quite fascinating really, my parents have one at home, if you'd like I can get my dad to explain some muggle things to you. You two would make great friends, he often questions magical customs, like how a broomstick works. Theirs only so much I could tell him."

Arthur grew excited, "I hope you marry this girl Freddie!" I blushed as two older boys came down the stairs beside Ginny.

"Of Charlie, Bill this is YN, my girlfriend." Fred smirked proudly as the two boys looked at me with smug looks.

"How much did he pay you?" Charlie asked.

"Um-." "Theirs no way a girl as beautiful as you would want to date him, out of all the Weasley's." Bill denied.

"Well he didn't pay me much." I joked as Fred grew slightly jealous.

The family laughed at my joke as Fred glared at me, "I'm only joking, I've been dating for about 10 months." Bill and Charlie sighed and handed money to Ron, "He wasn't lieing." The shook their heads clearly defeated.

END OF MONTH

I had once again packed my bags ready to go home, the family were gonna go with me for a bit to see my house

I had once again packed my bags ready to go home, the family were gonna go with me for a bit to see my house. Fred had already met my parents because he had asked for permission to ask me out. Though they've never seen my house before, and I never said that my house was fairly large.

"See, Mum and Dad loved you." Fred smiled and kissed my lips, "I guess I was scared for no reason." i smiled up at him.

"YN, I have something for you." I walked over to Molly as she handed me a small box, inside was an infamous Weasley jumper. "Thank you so much." I pulled her into a hug, "You need to show me how to make this."

"Come on now, we better get going." Arthur yelled, as we linked arms and apparated to my house.

"Wow, YN you never said you were rich." Ron breathed out.

"That isn't important, plus I have a big family for siblings than you guys, and my Grandparents live here. This house has been in our family for years." I swung the door opened to see my parents and younger siblings who weren't magical. Well Belle was but she was only 10.
t
Arthur and my father became best friends, Mum and Molly were sharing cooking recipes, the boys were talking to my brothers. They all were amazed that Belle was coming to Hogwarts with me the following year. I went with Fred on a walk.

"They loved you, i told you they would." Fred grabbed my hands.

"Fine maybe I should listen more often. Come on you need to go home soon, but come back and visit with your family and Hermione, and Harry."

And with that, he and the others were back home at the Burrow and I was with my family. Happy, as I told them about my stay.