Fred Weasley: Daughter

The time had come, the battle was going to happen

The time had come, the battle was going to happen. It scared us all, I was completely terrified. Worst of all Fred refused to let me fight.

I wanted to fight by his side, when we were married I told him I'd die with him. And that's what had to be done. I want to be with him and fight.

I looked at my daughter and then at my husband.
"I'm gonna fight, like it or not." I told him.

"I don't like it and your not. What if I don't make it and neither do you? Molly won't have parents."

"Fred I told you, I'd die with you and everyone will tell her what we did."

"YN please don't." He held me and Molly.

"If sorry Fred, but I have too." He sighed at my answer.

"Fine, But you stay with me." I nodded before handing my baby to Fleur. She would stay in the small cottage close to Hogwarts.

"Careful Fleur." She nodded. I kissed Molly's head before running out with Fred.

Me and the twins and Percy all waited in the astronomy tower.

The twins were talking to each other, while I watched out for the Death Eaters.

"Guys!" I Yelled they all looked out to see an army approaching. We each set of three sparks with our wands. Then we ran downstairs to fight.

A Death Eater appeared behind Percy, "Expelliarmus."

"Crucio." I hit another. Though me and George ran down one hall as there were to many in the same hall.

"Avada Kedabra." I hit another.

"Sectumsempra." George shot one.