J.S.P/ Wifey

Requested by @Geckoey

 "What do mean? A-are you breaking up with me, Scorpius?"

I teared up, "I'm sorry YN, it's PureBlood tradition. You're a HalfBlood my Grandfather refuses to except it. I'm sorry, L-."

I stepped back as he went to hug me, "Don't talk to me. Don't touch me. PureBlood tradition. Seriously, why are you so afraid of your Grandfather, that man in ancient and you're scared of him. At least I'm going to have a good summer with the Potters and don't have to see you!"

Before he could say another word I stormed out of the Common Room. I ran through the halls, my tears trying to get out. I sat on the bleachers of the Quidditch pitch.

Finally I let my tears go as I burst out into tears. The pitch was empty because Gryffindor had just finished their practice. A presence flew behind me causing me to look over.

"Nows not a good time, James." He looked at me surprised.

"What no snarky comment this time, Chloe? Why are you crying? I will murder whoever made you cry."

I chuckled, "You can't even catch a damn quaffle! Or dodge a blusher."

James smiled sitting down beside me, "There is the Chloe I know and love." I shook my head, whipping my tears, "Why are you crying?"

I looked down, "Scorpius broke up with me because of some stupid PureBlood tradition." James nodded patting my back.

"You'll be alright, you get to spend a whole month with James Sirius Potter. Your future husband."

I scoffed shoving him, "Like I would marry you, you bloody prat. Bye!" I stood up jumping over him before walking down the steps to Hogwarts.
———————-
Potters House Summer

———————-Potters House Summer