George Weasley: Feelings out of a Plan

By the way YN looks different from Katie.

YN Bell stood beside her sister as she watched the boy she loved hold hands with Jessica Limber

Also known as Slytherin Chaser and Marcus Flints ex girlfriend. The boy
YN loves was Oliver Wood. Her quidditch captain and friend.
Her sister Katie sighed seeing the look on her twins face.

"YN forget it, he's in love with her. Find someone else." Katie sighed. The girl sent a glance her sisters way.

"How? Katie it's not that easy!" She exclaimed. The two girls walked away just as Oliver kissed Jessica.
That's when YN bumped into Fred and George.
"Hello YN, you alright, look like George when he realized Angelina doesn't like him." Fred chuckled.
"That's is how she feels." Katie smacked the tall boy.
"Oh, is Olliekins and that Snake."
George looked down at the short brunette with Blond streaks.
"Yeah, I try to get them out fo my head but..."
"You can't get them out of your head, it's Angelina and Lee. If only I told him." George and the Bell girl didn't realize they were walking away from their twins.

Smiling the two other twins watched as their heartbroken other was having a fun time with another.

"What if we made a plan?" George suddenly asks.
"Wow I'm not a prankster here and I'm not trying to get expelled." YN backs up.

George suddenly grabs her hands, "No to get Angelina and Oliver jealous and come back to us." YN smiled.

"It's for Angelina and Oliver." George nodded. "So it isn't because you secretly love me." YN smirked running down the hall.

"No, not at all, Bell get back here." He ran after her. "So yes or no."

"It's a yes." She grabbed the gingers hand running up the stairs.

"So we'll go to Hogsmead then." George suggested.

"Is that how you ask?" YN smiled.