James Potter: Two Words

Remus and YN are very close and protective of each other. This one will be short because I got to go in a few minutes. Thank you all for reading.

 Thank you all for reading

Something always made me wonder if James really loved me

Something always made me wonder if James really loved me. I know I love him, but I had realized something that's big. And that makes me wonder, did James love me.

What was the something I realized?
Severus Snape.
The only reason he bullied Severus was because he was jealous of him and Lilly. But James still bullies him and is dating me. I mean what was I supposed to think.

'Severus is just a git'

I walked into the common room and saw three of the four Marauders.

"Where's James?" I questioned sending a smile too the three boys.

They all shared looks. "He's with Lilly working on something!" Peter blurted out as Sirius glared at him.

I sighed sadly, "alright then can you tell him to meet me in the Astronomy Tower, when you see him."

They all nodded softly as I walked out, I ran towards the Astronomy Tower. I felt like crying, he's with Lilly the whole source of the problem.

Not that she caused the problem but she is what James really wants. Maybe I'm the problem, standing in their way.

And to make matters worse she told me that James flirts with her. Lilly is my friend and James used to love her. So I believed her, of course I did.

Lily was beautiful, kind and intelligent, I suppose I'm alright. But Lily was Lily.

I climbed up the latter and sat on the ledge of the Tower as I looked down at the pitch. My heart was breaking slowly, my eyes watered as the rain began to fall. All of my emotions decided to show at the same time, I felt like it was hard to breath.

Everything was falling apart and I hated the way it felt.

Half-Hour Later
No Ones P.O.V
James walked in and looked around the room till he saw her. YN sitting on the ledge her feet dangling over the side.

"Hello Love, the boys said you wanted me to meet you here. What's up?" James stared over at his girlfriend.

"I wanted to talk about us. I just realized something." She turned around so her feet were on the ledge as well.

"What do you mean?" James walked closer to her, slightly nervous.

"James you are a bully." YN crosses her arms.

"YN, love I don't bully I take down the bullies." James tried to reason.

"Severus doesn't bully and James I wanted to ask you something." YN now was fully looking at the boy.

James gulped looking at his hands. "Ask me what?"

"Well when you started bullying Severus it was because you were jealous how close he was with Lilly. Now your with me and you still bully him. So I wanted to ask you if you still liked her more than me." YN's eyes grew watery.

"YN-." James reaches out towards her but she backs away.

"Answer the question!" She demands.

James stood silently as he stared at her as his eyes watered. YN realized his answer and her tears flooded down.

"I know my answer." She stood up grabbing her schoolbag.

"No, YN-." James grabbed her as she pushed him off.

"We're over."
Those two words made everything seem to click in James head, he had ruined something so innocent and pure. He had hurt her. Badly...

James froze as he saw her run out and he heard her climbing down the stairs.

Later that Night
James walked into the common room with dried tear stains on his face. The three other Marauders sat on the couch waiting for their friend. As they saw YN run in crying with the girls hours ago.

James sat down beside Sirius. "I feel horrible. YN is the girl for me, I was thinking for hours. Lilly was a mistake."

"You had her with your words, but lost her with your actions." Remus growled before he stood up walking up to the boys dormitories.

James understood why Remus was angry. YN and Remus are like siblings, he was very protective. James swore to keep her happy and he did the opposite.

All that James knew was that it was
Over. He no longer got to hold you, kiss you or cuddle you at night. Your smile wouldn't be for him anymore.
————————
7th Year
You pressed your lips to the boy you loved with all you heart as you stared down at the ring around you finger. "Oscar! It's beautiful, I love you." You cheered pulling him into a hug.

The door to the Common Room opened at the four boy and four girl Marauders entered. "What did we miss?" Remus asked.

You turned around excitedly, "I'm getting married! Look he proposed." You cheered happily.

Remus pulled you into a hug as everyone cheered about you being able to move on from James.

But James merely stared at you. Oh how he had missed you, had he realized he realized his mistake before than maybe you would be engaged to him. But no, it was to late to stop you from leaving the Astronomy Tower.

To late to say, "it's you YN, Lilly isn't you and she never will be. And all I want in this world is you." Oh how much James wished he said that when you asked him to chose.

Your eyes met and he simply smiled softly, "I'm truly happy for you two." He lies through his teeth.

But YN was to happy to see it, "thank you James, you will find someone to marry one day."

"But what if I already found her, and she is standing right in front of me with an engagement ring around her finger. YN LN, I'm so sorry that I let you get away, that I didn't hold you back, that I was the cause of your heartbreak.
That it's over, forever."