Draco/ Fall Out

A light chuckle escaped my lips as Fred continued to drag me along with him and Lee

A light chuckle escaped my lips as Fred continued to drag me along with him and Lee. George had to stay back in Transfiguration after he well... he turned a Slytherin into a serpent.

"I don't want to go to Potions! I have those blasted snakes!" I groaned.

"Watch what you say LoveHart!" Parkinson growled as she, Draco and Blaise walked past.

I rolled my eyes, "Watch yourself you bloody pug! Go to the dog pound!"

Fred and Lee snickered as Pansy came towards me, "What did you say LoveHart?!"

I scoffed getting in her face, "I said- will it kill you to get a breath mint. Smells like a pugs arse." I skipped sarcastically past her and waved the Fred and Lee goodbye.

My eyes met Draco's however and my mind flashed to all our old times. Before our Fall Out in the first year.

With that I walked into Potions and took a seat in the empty desk as Blaise and that Pug walked in, without Draco.

I sighed softly as he walked in late and the only open seat had to be beside me. Slughorn smiled at his thought of house unity took over, "Mr. Malfoy take a seat beside Mrs. LoveHart." Draco and I shared a look of disgust as he walked towards me.

Draco sat down beside me and looked over at me, I stared down into my parchment slightly flustered under his stare. I finally looked over at him as he smirked victoriously. "YN LoveHeart? Correct?"

I angrily wrote on my parchment, "Bleached Arse? Am I correct?" I asked snootily causing him to scowl.

"I was only joking LoveHart. Don't have to be so snotty!" I rolled my eyes before purposely dropping water on his lap as I left to get the ingredients.

He called after me angrily, I smiled softly as I felt his eyes trailing on me. When I was stopped, "Yes, Blaise?" I asked confused as he handed me the ivy root. "Oh, thanks."

"Yeah, I just don't want to go over and put it away." I nodded not bothering to think what could happen with it. It was only Blaise, I've known him since the age of 1.

I levitated the rest of the items to the table, I set everything down in the middle. Draco gave me a look, "Apologize!" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so not sorry, piss off." I sneer as I began the potion. My hand reached towards the ivy root only to be smacked away. "What?" I questioned Draco as he inspected the ivy root.

"Where did you get this?" He asked looking towards me.

I rolled my eyes, "Blaise, why what's so wrong with it?" I asked looking over his shoulder, I placed my head on his shoulder as I looked at the ivy root.

Draco sighed glaring over at Blaise, "He added gun powder it'll make the potion explode and knock you out." My eyes widened as I took a seat.

Draco looked down at me, "What's wrong?" He asked placing hand on my shoulder.

I shove it off, "You and Blaise! I get in a Gryffindor and I'm a blood traitor! But you two are PureBlood prats! We used to be best friends and you both left me the second Gryffindor came out of a damn hat! Now you two try to kill me! Honestly the nerve!" I growled grabbing my bag and rubbing out of class as everyone looked towards the pair of us.

No One POV
Blaise walked over to Draco and sat in LoveHarts seat. "Did she put it in the potion?" Blaise asked proud of himself. Draco smacked him with his parchment.

"Why did you even do it?!" Blaise scoffed, "Why not?"

I rolled my eyes, "She hates us."

Blaise shrugged, "I don't care what that filthy little blood traitor thinks."

I clenched my fist, "You now go back 4 years and you would be killing anyone who said that to her. We'd go to Azkaban if it meant she was safe. What happened?"

Blaise sighed softly, "We Fell Out."
———————
I sighed as I sat in the Great Hall when Draco and Blaise asked in. They scanned the hall and walked towards me. I gulped realizing I was alone only a few Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws remained in the study hall.

They sat across from me, I started to pack my things when Blaise grabbed my bag, "YN, we're sorry, I suppose we were just upset that you weren't ours anymore. Now you belong to... too Weasleys!"

I rolled my eyes, "And I suppose you want me to forgive you both... No! You two made my life hell, got my boyfriend to break up with me, set my homework on fire. Tried to make my potion explode, sent me to the hospital wing 6 times this year. Heard me in c-."

"We get it!" Draco exclaimed, "We messed up but YN I love you!" I froze as did Blaise.

"Ugh um no I mean we-we love you." He pointed to Blaise.

Blaise snickered, "Well I love you, YN but not in the same way that Malfoy does. Been in love with you since the age of 5." Blaise then ran away leaving me with Draco.

I smirked crawling under the table to his side and sat beside him. I placed my head on his shoulder, "So that's why you get all flustered when I do this? That's adorable!"

Draco refused to look at me, "Oh lucky for you Bleached Arse, but I just so happen to love you as well." This got him to look at me as I placed my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync as he linked our hands.

"Why? Why would you love me after everything I've done? You should be with Fred Weasel, not me. Its simply your future."

I shook my head, "No, my future is you. Just as you are my past and my present." He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I'll do anything for you, you're my moon." I couldn't help but smile.

"Just as you my Bleached Arse are my sun." He rolled his eyes at my teasing and grabbed a ring from his pocket and slid it on my finger.

I gasped (above in media by the video of Draco), "You still have it?"

He nodded softly, "I couldn't do anything without it."

I smiled at it then at him, "I love you, Bleached Arse." Draco rolled his eyes at me once again.

"Shut up for the love of Salazar!"

I scoffed, "For the love of Godric!"

"Salazar!"
"Godric!"
"Salazar."
"Godric."
"Salazar!"
"Salazar!"
"Godric!"
"I win, Love you Bleached Arse."