Remus/ You Weren't There

Harry pulled me with him into Grimualds Place

Harry pulled me with him into Grimualds Place. "Harry! I don't want too." I pulled my hand away.

"Come on YN, don't you think you two should talk. You haven't since he taught us at Hogwarts two years ago."

I scoffed, "You mean when I found out my father wasn't dead? When I found out his stupid reason for leaving me and my mum?!"

The door to the kitchen suddenly opened and out came Sirius. I took a breath as he pulled me and Harry into a hug. "Isn't it my favorite ship!" He said cheerfully.

I rolled my eyes, "Weren't not together! We've been through this."

Sirius rolled his eyes with a scoff, "For now, right Harry?" They we're both cut off as Remus emerged from the kitchen with a small smile.

I instantly scoffed as I maneuvered around him and into the kitchen. "My favorite family!" I cheered as I pulled the twins into a hug. Then Ron and Ginny, Hermione. And finally Mrs.Weasley.

"YN? May we speak?" Remus asked me, Harry gave me a look and I ultimately sighed, "Fine."

He lead me to an office like room, "So, you haven't been responding to my letters."

I nodded softly, "My mum didn't let me, she burned each and every one. To the very crisp."

Remus nodded, "How is she?"

I looked down, "I don't know, she's in hiding, after she betrayed the Dark Lord and had to leave."

"Who's taking care of you?"

"The house elves. Kind souls they are." I reply awkwardly.

"You could always stay here, if you'd like. Sirius would be happy to let you stay with us."

I shook my head, "No thanks, I don't want to be in a house with three adults, you, Sirius... Tonks. A lovely women she is, so don't repeat the past... right?"

Remus sighed knowing exactly what I was going on about, "I told you why I had to leave-."

"You didn't have to, you chose to leave me and my mum. Lucky we're PureBlood and have money to take care of ourselves."

"YN, but I didn't mea-."

"She was 21, when she had me, but you left. You weren't there, and now no ones here because I don't like you and my mothers on the run."